All members: saving a damsel

Hueningkai.     .     .
TXT was wandering around the bustling city of Seoul for a ToDo episode, split into two teams for a chef battle. Taehyun, Yeonjun, and Hueningkai formed one team, while Soobin and Beomgyu comprised the other. They had a strict time limit to collect as many ingredients as possible from various markets and stores.

"Come on, guys, we need to hurry!" Taehyun urged, glancing at his watch. "We only have 20 minutes left."

Yeonjun nodded, his eyes scanning the crowded streets. "Let's head to that market over there. They should have everything we need."

Hueningkai, carrying the shopping list, read out loud, "We need carrots, onions, chicken, and some spices. Let's split up once we get there to cover more ground."

As they hustled through the market, the air filled with the scent of fresh produce and the chatter of vendors, a loud scream pierced the air.

"Did you hear that?" Yeonjun stopped abruptly, looking around.

"Help! Someone, please help!" A desperate cry followed the scream, causing patrons to stop in their tracks, startled.

People began looking up, gasping and pointing toward a nearby building. Hueningkai's eyes followed their gaze and saw a young woman clinging precariously to the edge of a balcony.

"Oh no, she's going to fall!" Taehyun exclaimed, his face paling.

Without a second thought, Hueningkai sprinted towards the building, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Hueningkai, wait!" Yeonjun shouted, but it was too late; Hueningkai was already dodging through the crowd.

The young woman, Y/N, was losing her grip. "Please, someone, help me!" she cried out, her fingers slipping from the railing.

Hueningkai reached the base of the balcony just in time. As Y/N's grip failed, she fell, and Hueningkai positioned himself beneath her, his arms outstretched. With a soft thud, she landed in his arms.

Y/N clung to Hueningkai for dear life, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. She buried her head into his shoulder, trembling with fear.

"It's okay, I've got you," Hueningkai whispered reassuringly, shifting her slightly to make her more comfortable in his arms.

The crowd murmured with awe, watching the young idol's heroic act.

"Are you alright?" Hueningkai asked softly, his voice gentle.

Y/N nodded slightly, still too shaken to speak. Tears streamed down her face as she held onto him.

Meanwhile, the police were in hot pursuit of the man who had pushed her, a foreigner attempting to rob her. The commotion continued, but Hueningkai focused solely on comforting Y/N.

"Hey, Hueningkai, do you need help?" Taehyun and Yeonjun appeared, their arms full of groceries.

"No, it's okay. I'll stay with her. You guys finish the shopping," Hueningkai replied, his voice calm but firm.

Yeonjun nodded, understanding. "We'll be quick."

As they left, Y/N lifted her head slightly, her eyes meeting Hueningkai's. "Thank you... thank you so much," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"You're safe now. Don't worry," he assured her, giving her a warm smile.

A moment of silence passed, and then Y/N did something unexpected. She leaned in and kissed the corner of Hueningkai's mouth. The touch was light, almost hesitant, but filled with gratitude.

Just then, Taehyun, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Soobin returned, their eyes widening at the sight.

"Whoa, what did we miss?" Beomgyu exclaimed, eyes wide with surprise.