Beomgyu: She Belong's To Me

Y/N leaned against the bar counter, a wide smile on her face as she took in the vibrant atmosphere of the Seoul night scene. Her friends, also buzzing with excitement, were chatting animatedly about their adventures so far. They had been planning this trip for months, eager to explore Korea and finally meet a friend Y/N had made online.

"So, Y/N, how does it feel to be in Korea?" her friend Jess asked, nudging her with an elbow.

"It's amazing," Y/N replied, her eyes shining. "The music, the energy, the people... it's everything I imagined and more."

Her Korean friend, Minji, joined them, grinning. "I'm so glad you're enjoying it! There's so much more to see and do. Tonight is just the beginning."

The music pulsed through the bar, and the crowd's energy was infectious. Y/N found herself swaying to the beat, her worries melting away. However, she wasn't naive. She knew that no place was perfect, not even this seemingly idyllic city.
As they left the bar, the night air was cool and refreshing. Y/N and her friends chatted about their plans for the next day, laughing and joking as they walked down the bustling street. Suddenly, a sharp sting on her backside made Y/N yelp in shock. She spun around to see a drunk young man leering at her, his hand still raised.

"Hey! What the hell?" Y/N shouted, her heart racing with a mix of fear and anger.

Jess grabbed her arm, pulling her back slightly. "Y/N, don't. We don't want any trouble."

Y/N clenched her fists, trying to keep her cool. "I can't just let him get away with that!"

Before she could say more, Minji stepped forward, her expression fierce. "Get lost, you creep!" she yelled at the man in Korean, her voice ringing with authority.

The drunk guy's eyes narrowed as he stood up, trying to make himself look more intimidating. But just then, five tall figures stepped in front of Y/N's group, creating a barrier between them and the man.

One of the newcomers, a guy with strikingly sharp features and a calm demeanor, spoke up. "Is there a problem here?" he asked, his voice low and steady.

The drunk man faltered, his bravado shrinking in the presence of the taller and more imposing figures. "Who the hell are you?" he spat, though his voice wavered.

Another one of the boys, slightly shorter but with a muscular build and a determined look, stepped forward. "I think you should apologize," he said firmly.

The man hesitated, glancing around as a small crowd began to gather, curious about the commotion. "Fine, whatever," he muttered, sitting back down and mumbling a half-hearted apology.

Y/N's heart was still pounding, but she felt a wave of relief wash over her. The five boys turned to her and her friends, their expressions softening.

"Are you okay?" the tallest one asked, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Y/N nodded, recognizing the faces before her. "Yes, thank you. You... you're TXT, right?" she asked, her eyes widening in disbelief.

The boys exchanged amused glances. "That's us," said the one with dark, expressive eyes and a gentle smile. "I'm Soobin. This is Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai."

Jess's eyes lit up with recognition. "No way! We're huge fans!"

Beomgyu chuckled, ruffling his hair. "Glad to hear it. How about we walk you out of here? It's not safe to be alone with people like him around."

"Yes, please," Minji agreed quickly. "Thank you so much."

As they started walking, the boys chatted easily with Y/N and her friends, making them feel at ease. "So, what brings you to Korea?" Yeonjun asked, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.