TxT: Another baby mishap

Y/N was heading over to the TXT apartment to hang out for a couple of days. She was excited, as always, to see her friends and spend some quality time together. The sun was shining, and she felt a bounce in her step as she approached the familiar building. Reaching the door, she punched in the PIN number and let herself in like she always did.

"Hello, boys! I'm here!" she called out cheerfully, expecting the usual enthusiastic response.

Silence.

She tried again, "Guys? It's Y/N!"

Still no answer. She frowned. They knew she was coming. She wandered through the apartment, heading straight to Taehyun's bedroom. Knocking on the door, she called out, "Taehyun? Are you there?"

Nothing. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open. "Taehyun?"

A high-pitched baby whimper came from the bed. Confused, she walked over and pulled the covers back, revealing a baby gurgling up at her. The baby looked up and smiled brightly, a smile that unmistakably resembled Taehyun's.

"Taehyun!" she gasped.

The baby gurgled happily, trying to form words. "Y/N!"

Startled, Y/N blinked. "You can say my name? Only Taehyun and the boys call me that. This is so strange." She then hurried to Beomgyu's bedroom next. "Beomgyu?" she called as she opened the door.
A baby, giggling and wiggling playfully, was in Beomgyu's bed. "Oh my God, Beomgyu too?" she said, her eyes wide with shock.

"Y/N, yaya!" the baby giggled, reaching out for her.

Y/N quickly went to Hueningkai's room, where she found a baby crying. She picked him up gently, rocking him in her arms. "Shh, it's okay, baby Kai. What happened here?"

The baby looked up at her and babbled something in baby talk before leaning into her.

Next, Y/N rushed to Yeonjun's room and found another baby, this one already displaying a bit of a flirtatious demeanor, even as a baby. "Yeonjun? Is that you?"

The baby cooed at her, reaching out as if trying to charm her with his baby cuteness.

"Yeonjun? Really?" she sighed. "Even as a baby, you're a charmer."

She finally barged into Soobin's room, only to find a startled grown-up Soobin looking up at her while she still held baby Hueningkai.

"Soobin!" Y/N exclaimed, relieved. "Thank goodness, you're not a baby too!"

"Y/N, what's going on?" Soobin asked, bewildered.

"Good question!" Y/N exclaimed. "Why are they all babies?"

"I have no idea," Soobin said, standing up and taking baby Hueningkai from her arms. "But they're kind of adorable, aren't they?"

Y/N couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, they really are." She went to collect Yeonjun and Beomgyu, "Look at Yeonjun and Beomgyu, they're still acting like Tom and Jerry even as babies!" She watched as baby Beomgyu pushed baby Yeonjun's face into her chest, making Beomgyu laugh and Yeonjun look quite pleased with himself.

"Yeonjun, are you happy because it's boobs or because you want milk?" Y/N teased, shaking her head.

Soobin chuckled. "We should find some food for them. They must be hungry."

"I'll go shopping," Y/N offered. "I'll take baby Beomgyu and baby Taehyun with me. Luckily, I still have two baby seats in my car from babysitting."

At the store, baby Beomgyu was a handful, pointing and grabbing at toys and snacks. "Beomgyu, you can get them, but you need to share with the other boys," Y/N said, smiling at his enthusiasm.