All members: Nightmare

A:N// Warning: Nightmares and some triggers of abusive ex and abusive family, and sleep paralysis trauma.

Yeonjun.   .   .
Yeonjun shifted slightly in his sleep, feeling the warmth of Y/N's body against his. His arm was draped gently over her waist, and their legs were intertwined beneath the blanket. The room was silent except for the soft sound of their breathing. He nuzzled closer, taking in the comforting scent of her hair.

"Morning, baby," he murmured sleepily, eyes still closed.

But something felt off. Y/N's body was tense, muscles rigid under his touch. He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the dim light filtering through the curtains. She was still asleep, but her face was contorted with fear.

"Y/N?" Yeonjun whispered, worry creeping into his voice. He brushed a strand of hair from her forehead, hoping the gentle touch would soothe her. "Hey, wake up."

She didn't respond. Instead, her body seemed to twitch slightly, and her breathing became erratic. Yeonjun sat up, fully awake now, trying to shake off the grogginess.

"Y/N, baby, wake up," he said more urgently, shaking her shoulder gently. "It's just a dream. Wake up."

Her eyes fluttered, but she remained trapped in her nightmare. Yeonjun felt a pang of helplessness. He had heard of sleep paralysis before, but seeing Y/N go through it was terrifying.

"Please, Y/N," he pleaded, his voice breaking. "I'm right here. Wake up, baby."

She let out a small whimper, her body trembling slightly. Yeonjun didn't know what else to do. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly, hoping his presence would somehow reach her through the nightmare.

"I'm here," he whispered into her ear. "You're safe with me. Just come back to me, okay?"

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Y/N's eyes flew open. She gasped for air, her body jerking awake. Yeonjun held her close, feeling her heartbeat racing against his chest.

"Shh, it's okay," he soothed, running his hand up and down her back. "It was just a bad dream. I'm here now."

Y/N buried her face in his chest, tears streaming down her cheeks. Yeonjun kissed the top of her head, whispering sweet nothings until she calmed down.

"It's okay, love," he murmured. "I've got you."

But instead of calming down, Y/N's sobs grew louder. She tried to speak, her mouth opening and closing without sound, as if the words were stuck in her throat. Yeonjun held her tighter, his own heart breaking at her distress.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," he said softly, brushing his fingers through her hair. "Take your time. Just breathe, okay? We'll talk about it when you're ready."

Y/N tried to control her sobs, taking deep, shaky breaths. She clung to Yeonjun, her body trembling. He rocked her gently, whispering soothing words.

"It's just us," he said. "You're safe here with me. No one can hurt you."

She finally managed to choke out a few words between her sobs. "I... I couldn't... move... it was... terrifying."

"I know, baby, I know," Yeonjun whispered, kissing her forehead. "But it's over now. You're safe."

The sound of Y/N's sobs must have been louder than they realized because the door to their room creaked open. Beomgyu peeked in, his face etched with concern.

"Is everything okay?" Beomgyu asked softly, stepping into the room.

Yeonjun looked up, his eyes meeting Beomgyu's. "She's had a really bad nightmare. Sleep paralysis, I think."