All members: the boys as mafia

Yeonjun.     .     .
Yeonjun lounged in the plush armchair, his long legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles. The living room around him was modest but cozy, filled with family photos and trinkets that told the story of Y/N's life. He looked out of place in his tailored suit and polished shoes, but he didn't care. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

"Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N," Yeonjun began, his voice smooth and confident, "I did give you a month, and I know it was a high price. But business is business."

Y/N's parents sat across from him, looking defeated and anxious. Her mother twisted a handkerchief in her hands, and her father had his head bowed, staring at the floor.

"We... we tried," her mother whispered, tears brimming in her eyes. "We tried everything, but we just couldn't..."

Yeonjun waved a dismissive hand. "No need for explanations. I knew from the start you wouldn't be able to pay it back. That's why I'm here."

At that moment, the front door creaked open, and Y/N walked in, her laughter trailing off as she saw the scene before her. She was with her friends, their chatter dying down as they noticed the tension in the room. Yeonjun's eyes locked onto her, and a slow smile spread across his face.

"Y/N," he called out, his tone both familiar and commanding.

She froze, confusion etched on her face. "Yeonjun? What are you doing here?"

He stood up, his movements graceful and deliberate. "I've been waiting for you, darling."

Her friends exchanged nervous glances, inching back toward the door. Yeonjun ignored them, focusing entirely on Y/N. He stepped closer, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Your family owes me a lot of money, and they can't pay it back. So, I've come to collect what I'm owed."

Y/N's eyes widened in disbelief. "You can't be serious. This is insane."

"Oh, I'm very serious," Yeonjun replied, his voice dropping to a whisper as he leaned in closer. "I've had my eye on you for a long time. This is just business, but I won't deny that it's also personal."

Before she could react, he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her firmly against him. She struggled, but his grip was unyielding. Her parents watched helplessly, her mother sobbing quietly.

"Let her go!" her father finally shouted, standing up. "You can't just take our daughter!"

Yeonjun glanced at him, his expression icy. "You should have thought about that before you took my money."

With that, he led Y/N out of the house and into the waiting black car with tinted windows. She tried to resist, but his strength was overwhelming.

"Yeonjun, please," she pleaded, her voice shaking. "This isn't right."

He didn't respond, simply opening the car door and guiding her inside. The interior was luxurious, but she barely noticed as she was pushed onto the leather seat. Yeonjun slid in beside her, and the car sped off, leaving her family behind.

As they drove, Y/N couldn't help but feel a mix of fear and anger. "Where are you taking me?" she demanded.

"To my home," Yeonjun replied casually, looking out the window. "You'll be staying with me from now on."

She glared at him, her hands clenched into fists. "I don't want to stay with you."

He turned to her, his eyes cold but amused. "You don't have a choice."

The car eventually pulled up to a massive mansion, surrounded by high walls and security cameras. Yeonjun got out and helped Y/N out of the car, his grip on her arm firm but not painful.