Choi Beomgyu: Baby? (Angst, Fluff)

Paring: Beomgyu x Pregnant! Reader
Word Count: 2937
Warning: N/A
Style: SFW, Angst, Romance, Friendship

. . .

Y/N lingered nervously by the doorway of the TXT apartment, her hands trembling uncontrollably. She was caught in a storm of indecision, wrestling with the thought of revealing her pregnancy to Beomgyu. The weight of her secret felt heavier with each passing moment, knowing well how much Beomgyu valued his career. Yet, the undeniable truth of her growing belly would soon make secrecy impossible.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, her cheeks wet with tears, she mustered the courage to press the doorbell. Almost immediately, the door swung open, revealing Taehyun. His eyes, filled with a blend of curiosity and concern, quickly scanned her, noting her shivering form and tear-streaked face through the door cam.

"Y/N, what's wrong? You're shaking," Taehyun exclaimed, his voice laced with worry as he stepped aside to let her in.

Y/N managed a weak smile, her voice barely a whisper, "Is... is Beomgyu here?"

Taehyun's expression softened, "He's out on a schedule, but come in, you look like you could use some warmth."

Guiding her gently by the elbow, Taehyun led her into the living room, where Hueningkai, Soobin, and Yeonjun were engrossed in a game on the PS5. The room fell into a hush as the game paused, their attention shifting towards Y/N and her visibly distraught state.

"What's going on? Y/N, you're crying," Soobin noted, his voice filled with concern as he moved to make room for her on the couch.

"Yeah, did something happen?" Hueningkai chimed in, his brows furrowed in worry.

Taehyun, without fully understanding the depth of Y/N's distress, wrapped a protective arm around her shoulders as he guided her to sit between Soobin and Hueningkai. The atmosphere was tense, a stark contrast to their usual cheerful gatherings.

"Guys, I... I don't even know how to say this," Y/N started, her voice breaking as the reality of her situation began to sink in.

The room, previously buzzing with the usual energy of camaraderie, now lay thick with silence, each member tensely poised on the edge of their seats, awaiting Y/N's next words. After a moment that seemed to stretch on forever, Y/N finally found the strength to share her news.

"I'm... I'm pregnant," she whispered, her voice barely above a murmur, yet it echoed through the room like thunder.

A heavy silence followed her announcement, the boys processing the gravity of her words. It was Yeonjun who broke the quiet, his voice cautious, "Are you... are you a hundred percent sure, Y/N?"

Y/N nodded, a mix of fear and resolve in her eyes. "Yes, I missed my period, I've been feeling really sick lately, and I took a home test a few days ago. It was positive. And the doctor confirmed it yesterday. I'm definitely pregnant."

The room felt heavy with her confirmation, a tangible shift in the atmosphere as the reality of the situation settled in.

"I... I don't know how to feel right now," Y/N confessed, her voice trembling. "I'm worried about what this means for me and Beomgyu, for his career... He's not ready to be a dad."

The boys shared uneasy glances, the weight of her situation dawning on them. Taehyun, ever the caretaker, quickly stood up. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get you a blanket and some water," he said softly, disappearing into the hallway.

Soobin reached over, taking Y/N's hand in his, offering her a comforting squeeze. "Y/N, whatever happens, we're here for you. We'll support you through this, okay? Everything is going to be okay."