Beomgyu: concert proposal

Y/N stood in the front row of the TXT concert, her heart pounding with excitement. She was there to support all five members, but her eyes kept drifting to Beomgyu, her boyfriend and best friend. Most fans knew about their relationship, and she felt their eyes on her, but she didn't mind. She was there with her friend Mia, who was unusually quiet tonight. Mia knew about the surprise proposal that was coming, but Y/N had no idea.

"Can you believe how close we are?" Y/N exclaimed, glancing at Mia. "I feel like I can almost reach out and touch him."

Mia smiled faintly, her eyes scanning the stage. "Yeah, it's incredible. You're going to have the best view of the whole show."

The concert was amazing. The boys gave their all, and Beomgyu kept catching Y/N's eye, sending her secret smiles and winks. She blushed every time, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

"Did you see that?" she whispered to Mia. "He looked right at me!"

"I saw," Mia said, trying to hide her knowing smile. "He's totally smitten."

Just before the concert was about to end, the boys gathered at the front of the stage. The crowd was buzzing with excitement, wondering what was coming next. Taehyun stepped forward, trying to quiet everyone down.

"Everyone, everyone, we have a special surprise for you tonight!" Taehyun shouted, his voice booming through the microphone.

The crowd slowly fell silent, a hush of anticipation settling over them. Yeonjun and Soobin then ran down to the front row, heading straight for Y/N.

"Come on, Y/N!" Yeonjun said, reaching out his hand. "You have to come with us!"

Y/N looked hesitant, her eyes wide with surprise. "What? Why? What's happening?"

Mia gave her a gentle push. "Go on, take his hand. You'll see."

With a nervous laugh, Y/N grabbed Yeonjun's hand, and he and Soobin led her onto the stage. Beomgyu was standing there, looking both excited and nervous. Some of the fans gasped and started talking amongst themselves, while others began recording the moment on their phones, curious to see what was going to happen.

"Y/N," Beomgyu said, his voice trembling slightly as he took her hand. "We wrote a special song for tonight, and we want to sing it for you."

The boys started singing, and the song was incredibly romantic. Beomgyu's voice was steady and strong as he sang his solo part, his eyes never leaving Y/N's. She felt her heart melt with every word, realizing just how much he loved her.

Then, as the song drew to a close, Beomgyu got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. Y/N's eyes widened in shock, and she blurted out, "Oh my!"

The boys laughed, and the big screen captured the moment for the fans in the distance to see. Y/N could hardly believe what was happening.

"Y/N," Beomgyu said, his voice full of emotion. "Will you marry me?"

Tears streamed down her face as she nodded vigorously. "Yes! Of course, yes!"

Beomgyu slipped the ring onto her finger, then stood up to kiss and hug her. Y/N let out a sob, tears of happiness flowing freely. Yeonjun and the other members rushed over, enveloping them in a massive group hug.
The fans screamed loudly, their cheers almost setting off an earthquake. The majority of them were absolutely happy for the couple, though a few were clearly jealous and unhappy. But in that moment, nothing else mattered.
The boys did a couple of encores to finish the concert, with Y/N sitting on a chair on stage to watch. Beomgyu kept running over to her, singing next to her and stealing kisses whenever he could.

"Look at him," Mia said from the side of the stage, laughing. "He's like a lovesick puppy."

"He's perfect," Y/N replied, her eyes never leaving Beomgyu.

Confetti burst from above, and Beomgyu grabbed handfuls, throwing them over Y/N's head and shoulders, being his usual goofy self.

"Stop it!" she laughed, trying to brush the confetti out of her hair.

"Never," he grinned, leaning in for another kiss.

When the concert finally came to a close, Beomgyu lifted Y/N into his arms and carried her off stage with the rest of the boys following. The fans continued to cheer, their voices echoing in the arena.

"Did you have any idea?" Beomgyu asked as they reached the backstage area.

"None at all," Y/N admitted, still in shock. "This was the best night of my life."

"It's just the beginning," he promised, kissing her forehead. "We're going to have so many more amazing nights together."

Mia joined them, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "Congratulations, you two. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, Mia," Y/N said, hugging her friend tightly. "Thank you for everything."

As they all left the arena together, Y/N couldn't stop smiling. She had come to the concert to support her boyfriend, but she was leaving with a fiancé. It was a night she would never forget.