Cop Beomgyu: having some fun with the law (Smut)

Y/N's breath came in short, sharp gasps as she darted down the narrow alleyway, glancing over her shoulder to see if Soobin was still on her tail. Her heart pounded in her chest, adrenaline coursing through her veins as she skidded to a stop at the end of the alley, blocked by a tall, unyielding brick wall.

"Shit," she muttered under her breath, searching frantically for another way out.

But before she could make a move, the sound of screeching tires made her spin around. A police car had pulled up, cutting off her only escape route. The door swung open, and Cop Beomgyu stepped out, his eyes locking onto hers with a predatory glint.

"Going somewhere, sweetheart?" Beomgyu's voice was low and mocking as he advanced towards her.

Y/N took a step back, her eyes narrowing. "What's it to you, officer?" she shot back, her tone dripping with defiance.

Beomgyu chuckled, shaking his head. "Feisty one, aren't you?" With a swift movement, he grabbed her arm, his grip firm and unyielding.

She struggled against him, but he was stronger, and within seconds, he had her pinned against the front of the car, bending her top half over the hood.

"Let go of me, you asshole!" Y/N spat, writhing under his hold.

"Not so fast," Beomgyu replied, his breath hot against her ear. His free hand trailed down her back, resting on her hip. "You're not going anywhere."

As he reached for his handcuffs, Y/N's playful nature got the better of her. She wiggled her hips, pressing her ass against his groin. Beomgyu's breath hitched, and he paused, his grip tightening.

"Trying to tempt me, huh?" he murmured, his voice husky. He gave her a sharp spank, the sound echoing in the alleyway. "Bad girl."

Y/N gasped, more in surprise than pain. She turned her head to look at him, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "What are you going to do about it, officer?"

Beomgyu's eyes darkened with desire. He spun her around, lifting her onto the hood of the car, and stepped between her legs. His hands roamed up her thighs, pushing her skirt higher.

"Let's see how much of a brat you really are," he growled, his fingers slipping under her panties. He rubbed her clit, drawing a gasp from her lips.

"You're a real piece of work," Y/N breathed, her voice trembling with a mix of defiance and arousal.

"Is that so?" Beomgyu smirked, his fingers dipping into her wetness. "Let's see how much you can take."

He began to finger her, his movements precise and unrelenting. Y/N's body arched, her hands gripping the edge of the hood as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Fuck, Beomgyu," she moaned, her eyes fluttering shut. "You're... really good at this."

"I know," he replied smugly, increasing his pace. "But you haven't seen anything yet."

Moments later, Y/N's body convulsed as she came, her juices squirting onto the hood of the car. Beomgyu watched her with a satisfied grin, licking his fingers clean.

"Delicious," he purred, his eyes gleaming. He tugged her panties off, tossing them aside, and lowered his head between her legs.

"Beomgyu, what are you—ah!" Y/N's protest turned into a moan as his tongue found her clit, his fingers joining in to pleasure her.

Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer.
He lapped at her folds, savoring her taste, his tongue exploring every inch of her. Y/N's cries filled the air, her body writhing on the hood. When she squirted again, her juices splashed onto his lips and chin, dripping down onto the car.