Hueningkai: Private Video (Smut)

Hueningkai was about to start his mini vlog series, the camera in his hands ready to capture the first scene. He stood in the living room of the TXT apartment, adjusting the focus and testing the lighting. The living room was cozy, filled with warm light and the comfortable clutter of shared living. Posters adorned the walls, and a large sofa took up the center of the room, perfect for lounging or, in this case, filming.

As he was about to begin, Y/N emerged from her room, her hair tousled and a sleepy yet playful smile on her face. She was wearing nothing but Hueningkai's oversized T-shirt, which looked more like a dress on her petite frame. She called out to him with a cute smile, "Hueningkai!"

Hueningkai turned, his eyes widening slightly at the sight of her in his T-shirt. It hung loosely, the hem brushing her thighs, and she looked absolutely adorable. "Good morning," he greeted, his voice a mix of surprise and amusement. "Nice outfit."

She smirked, walking up to him with a teasing glint in her eyes. "You like it?" she asked, spinning around to give him a full view.

"Yeah," he admitted, chuckling. "It's just... really big on you."

She stepped closer, her hand brushing his arm as she whispered, "I'm not wearing anything underneath." Her fingers toyed with the hem of the T-shirt, lifting it slowly to reveal smooth, bare skin.

Hueningkai's eyes widened, and he felt a surge of arousal as he glanced down at the sight she was offering him. He swallowed hard, trying to keep his composure. "Y/N... what are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun," she replied, her voice sweet and playful. "Don't you want to play with me, Kai?"

He placed the camera down carefully, his hands already trembling with anticipation. "You know I do," he said, his voice husky. He pulled her towards him, their bodies pressing together.

"Let's film it," she suggested, her voice a seductive whisper in his ear.

Hueningkai's breath hitched, but he nodded, reaching for the camera. Y/N took it first, positioning it to capture Hueningkai as he began to undress her slowly. His fingers traced her curves, the camera catching every moment of their intimate foreplay.

He started by fingering her, his fingers moving skillfully, making her gasp and moan softly. "Kai... right there," she whimpered, her grip on the camera tightening as pleasure coursed through her.

Hueningkai smirked, increasing his pace and watching her reactions closely. "You look so beautiful like this," he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear.

Y/N's moans grew louder, and she struggled to keep the camera steady. "Kai, I can't... hold it..." she panted, her body trembling.

"Then let me," he said, taking the camera from her. He set it up to capture the perfect angle as he lowered himself between her legs, his tongue teasing her sensitive flesh. She moaned louder, her hands gripping the edges of the sofa.

"Oh, Kai," she cried out, her body arching towards him. "Don't stop... please..."

He didn't stop, his lips and tongue working expertly to bring her to the edge. When she finally came, her cries echoed in the room, her juices glistening on his lips and chin. He looked up at the camera, a satisfied smile on his face as he spread her legs wider for a better view.

They switched positions, with Hueningkai now holding the camera to film Y/N as she took him into her mouth. Her doe eyes looked up at him and the camera, her tongue swirling around his shaft, making him groan in pleasure. "Y/N, you're amazing," he gasped, his hand tangling in her hair.

She continued, her mouth and hands working in perfect harmony, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. "I'm going to cum," he warned, his voice strained.