Chapter 36

In the morning, I wake up in Knox's arms. When I open my eyes, his ocean gaze meets mine. I don't know how long he has been staring at me like that, but I like to imagine that it's protective. It turns me on a lot to know that a hot guy like him is looking at me just as he's now.

"Hey...are you finally awake? He said in his still hoarse voice from the morning.

A delicious shiver runs down my entire spine. I stretch before giving him a smile.

"Have you been looking at me like that for a long time?" I asked, not being able to help but smile at the idea that yes.

"Hmm...I couldn't help but do it. You're beautiful when you sleep, and even more so when you sleep in my arms" he replies with a seductive smile.

These words turn me on and I approach him to place my lips on his. Just as I wanted a chaste kiss, Knox trapped my face in his big hand and deepened the kiss. Instinctively my lips follow the rhythm of Knox's. He takes his time and his lips caress me with an unexpected gentleness. His hand leaves my face to slide down the back of my neck as his tongue meets mine, making the kiss more intense.

My hands slide over his burning skin. My excitement continues to grow. It's been a while since anything happened between us and a primitive need takes hold of me. I need him so much. I need to feel his hands all over my body. I push him onto his back and straddle him. Knox slowly takes off my top and spends a moment admiring every curve of my body with his burning gaze. His hand delicately touches my skin, which makes me shiver with pleasure. He takes my breasts one by one and caresses them gently.

During this time my hands roam every hollow and valley of his chiselled torso. His piercing gaze meets mine before he presses his mouth and tongue against my neck, collarbone, and shoulder. I moan as an overwhelming urge takes hold of me, making me want to feel him inside me. I want him to take me completely.

Screw foreplay, I want him here and now. I push him back harder on the bed, stand up and start to remove my bottom. My eagerness surprises him. His surprise turns to amusement when I take charge of the situation, but he crosses his arms behind his head and lets me take control with a cute smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"I can't take it anymore, I want you inside me now" I tell him as I climb back onto his thighs.

"Mmm, baby. You can't imagine how much it turns me on to see you so bossy with me," he adds as I grab his hard member and place it right at my entrance.

I bite my lip as I go down his entire length in one go and I can't let out the moan of pleasure that gives me. Knox grabs my hips firmly to help hold me in place. The sensations that explode within me are inexplicable as I ride him in a slow, languorous rhythm.

My hips find the perfect angle and moans escape my mouth involuntarily. My thoughts are all over the place, and I can't say anything coherent right now.

"Knox..." I beg as he takes control and pushes harder and deeper inside me.

My head falls back and my eyelids close. Knox makes a deep sound as he hears me beg him over and over. His coming and going becomes faster, and a wave of sensations overcomes me. He's talented, very talented even. His fingers dig into my flesh and I feel myself leaving.

My orgasm is thunderous and I let out a mixture of moans, screams and incomprehensible words. Knox follows me closely in jargon similar to mine. I fall onto his chest, still high on adrenaline and endorphins.

"That was hot," I told him, still remembering his own words.

"How I missed you," he says to me as he pushes my hair to the side to free my face and kiss me.