21st birthday pt. 2

"that was easily the worst guest ive ever had." she said dropping her bag on the floor and taking her shoes off.

"it was a pretty random guest." chuckled vinnie, scooting his chair back to get a better view of her.

"she is in-suffer-able. i only did it to talk about her talking shit about tana mongeau and brooke, and shes just as insufferable as they say."  she said plopping onto his bed.

"i told you. are you sleeping here tonight?" he asked going on his bed next to her and pulling her into his arms. "you can relax, take a bath."

"no. i just came to see this big baby." she said when hera got onto the bed.

"i bought us snacks and i rented like three movies, and ill let you get whatever you want on uber eats. seriously i wont even go against it."

she was petting hera. "this sounds a lot like a date."

"ill fuck you to sleep too, less of a date?"

"i dont know, we agreed this was a one time thing and now ive slept at your house 4 times this week." she said feeling some guilt take her over.

"ill sleep at yours tonight if you want." he said.

"vin. i just think this is...not what we talked about."

"then whyd you come over?"

"because im just as attached to you as you are to me. and i dont know if i like that."

"why not?"

"because i dont think i can see us fall apart one more time. i think we had sex once and i think everytime after that its been real and romantic."

"what if we take it one step at a time?" he reached for her hand. not to sound fetish like, but he adored her hands. he always said that y/n had the most beautiful feminine hands, her nails were never too long and always look clean and polished, her hands were so beautiful.

"i think we need to get time. we can keep doing what were doing but i feel like over time weve never enjoyed the moment or gotten to understand what were in. we werent even bestest of friends and i moved in with you at sway. right now, lets be friends."

"so you dont wanna fuck anymore?" he joked and she pulled him into a kiss. "technically isnt a relationship friends who have sex?"

"no. a relationship is friends who have sex and go the extra mile for eachother, romance wise. i need you to prove to me that ur trying to trust me."

"its hard." he said looking at her, her looking a bit sad.

"i just dont understand."

"its not you, youve been great. and im really really sorry for how i acted that day, i hate to think if i wouldve just been better to you and better to myself, wed be together. i need to stop convincing myself that youre gonna hurt me."

"okay, i trust you."

"thank you." he said leaning in for a kiss. "are we sleeping at your place?"

"are you crazy? and leave this baby girl alone, never." she said giving hera a kiss on the head. "yea, you love me i know. we need to get you a boyfriend hera."