𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐝

y/n's pov :

"wheres vinnie?" i asked jack who was looking for me too. it was vinnie's birthday and i lost him when he said he was gonna get another drink. he had enough drinks and shots for the night, i had a cup of water to give him; that is if i could find him.

"hes yacking upstairs." said jack and started going upstairs. in his room/bathroom were like 4 people.

alex was recording, kouvr was trying to give vinnie water, jordan just standing trying to kneel next to vinnie and take off his shirt. and vinnie with his head in the toilet bowl. i dont know if he had blacked out inside the toilet or if his head was too heavy for his drunk self.

"vinnie!" i said seeing how absolutely down bad- down horrendous.

"baby i am fuuucked up." he said lifting his head up.

"really?" i said with my arms against my chest.

"y/n how do you feel about this?" asked alex pointing the camera at me.

"if hes done throwing up were good." i said grabbing a tooth brush and toothpaste for him.

"i am." said vinnie getting up and flushing the toilet.

"you missed the show i think he threw up more than his body holds." said jordan. "can you get up on your own?"

"bro obviously." said vinnie and as soon as he got up stumbled. he was able to get to the sink where i was to brush his teeth and get gum. he took off his shirt because...its vinnie. he never wears shirts.

"baby you're so fucking fine." he said as we tried laying him in his bed. most people were leaving so its not like he was missing any part of the party.

"thank you vin."

alex was still recording, it would be great footage.

"call me daddy, not vin or vinnie." he said biting his lip.

"bleep that out." i said to alex as he was dying of laughter.

"alex are you gonna record us or something, baby come." he said. i knew the look on his face was that he wanted to have sex.

"alex i recommend you guys to leave before this guy goes off."

itd been an hour since he was dipping his head in the toilet. i think throwing up made him sober up now he was just horny.

alex left and so did everyone in the room.

"lets go to sleep." i said going to lay next to him.

"you're so fucking fine y/n." he said grabbing my hand. i thought it was adorable how he grabbed my hand until i realized he put my hand over his growing bulge. "you know how hard it is to not fuck you 24/7? you're literally the hottest girl in any room."

"vinniieeee." i whined but didn't complain.

i fidgeted around a bit on his pants. unbuckling the button and pulling down the zipper. his pants always seemed to hang low so i could easily reach into his underwear to grab his dick. i teased him a bit by putting my hand up and down his pelvis.

if looks can kill, his eyes were fucking me. looking him into the eyes i grabbed his dick inside his boxers.

"you feel how hard you fucking make me." he said grabbing my waist.

"im too tired to fuck you right now." i said sarcastically.

he hovered over me a bit and smiled.

"then ill fuck you." he said starting to kiss my neck. he did everything slowly and passionate to tease me. it was his birthday, i should be the one fucking giving him the time of his life. i had a lingerie set that i knew hed love in the closet but how was i supposed to distract him to put it on?

"you know i got a little present for you." i said, this didn't stop him from kissing my neck and even upper jawline.

"mhm." he said.

"baby let me show you!" i said.

"you can show me after, i cant get harder than i am right now." he said.

"vin. it took me a minute to pick it out please."

he sighed and chuckled. "ok go."

i went to the closet and closed the door.

"it was in the closet?" i heard him say. "baby i love you and appreciate any gift you give me but-"

i opened the closet door again now just in my lingerie. it was black and see through and had lace details. by his facial expression i knew he loved it.

"nevermind." he said grabbing his phone. "taking a picture itll last longer."

"what do you mean nevermind?" i said confused getting close to him.

"i didnt know i could get this hard." he said. i walked closer to him as he kept taking pictures, probably a video too. "you know what i realllly wanna do?"

"what?" i smiled standing right up close to him.

"record it." he said innocently. i honestly didnt care, as long as we made sure to keep it as safe as possible. i preferred to do it with a camera.

"grab your vlog camera." i smiled and he pulled it out of his bed side table's cabinet.

"well its recording." he said pointing the camera towards me. "spotlights on you baby."

hehe, i might make a part 2 to this if u guys ask.