21st birthday pt.5

warning : its a bit rough

everyone was silent, too silent.

"so? do you want to come upstairs with me?" he asked her again. "my girlfriend doesnt want to."

"yea, i will." she smiled, her body language showing she would get up once he did.

"okay, can you excuse me y/n?" he signaled to his girlfriend on his lap. she looked at him, filled with not only disappointment and anger, but with embarrassment.

"yea, if you wouldnt mind id like to get my stuff out of your room first."

"the stuff i bought you? because i spoil the shit out of you? yea, she can have that." he said, feeling some anger in him too.

"okay." she nodded getting off his lap.

"okay?" he said as she started walking into the house. "y/n, im not done talking to you." he followed behind her and he felt julia's hand on him. "get off." he said shaking her hand off and going inside.

y/n walked into the kitchen, grabbing her phone off the charger.

"see i hate that you try to act so nonchalant. y/n im fucking talking to you." he said standing parallel to her as she started to make a phone call. he didn't even want her to begin her conversation, he wanted to know who she was calling.

'Tayler Holder'

"are you serious? are you fucking serious?" he said tossing the phone onto the counter, not breaking it but not being gentle with it. "and you call me petty. no, youre not walking away."

he grabbed her wrist firmly but she yanked herself away. she wouldnt go far, he grabbed her dress strap, breaking the dress from his resistance to let her go. not having a moment to react to the dress she loved being broken, he grabbed her wrist again with a harder grip.

"youre hurting me!" she said pulling her wrist away, clutching it with her opposite hand to ease the burning sensation. she made his way to his room.

"y/n! i swear to god, you couldve just fucked me and avoided this. but guess what? now i know youre a slut for tayler, i was fucking right." he laughed filled with narcism as she grabbed her stuff. "youre not going anywhere! you dont go anywhere unless i tell you to." he was pissed and drunk, it was ugly. "get the fuck up."

he grabbed her suitcase and tossed it, most of her things falling out and ruining the packing she had already done.

her knees hit the floor looking at her suitcase and her stuff everywhere. she looked up at him. he had never seen y/n cry, in all their time together not even during a sad movie, not even in their worst fights. she'd seen him cry before but y/n was just never a cryer.

she had tears in her eyes and looked defeated. the guilt dawned on him, what he was doing to her dawned on him, the amount of alcohol in his body became conscious to him. in that moment, he didnt want to be himself, he just wanted to be there for her. how do you be there for someone when youve put them through everything?

"im sorry baby, im sorry." he said kneeling to her level, her lip was quivering trying to hold back her tears. "im sorry."

he repeated his apology so much he started to sound like a broken record.