greedy part 2

"its perfect, its kellys favorite color!" said sam setting up for her best friends birthday.

"whats all this?"

"its kellys birthday." said cristina. "you do remember that right?" she admired the pink dress that sam chose for kelly.

"kellys favorite color is pink, but she hates wearing it." said vinnie.

"oh my god...youre so right." said sam. sam was the dumbest blonde you could ever meet, also very sweet, but slower than time. "vinnie, you are coming tonight right?"

"probably not."

"what if- you apologized."

"for?" he raised an eyebrow eating some of the snacks they had laid out.

"men." scoffed cristina. "look vinnie, you know we love you. and youre part of our friend group, just come tonight. say happy birthday. hang out with your friends, be nice. dont be the guy who cant be around his friend group because he cant admit his feelings to a girl."

he rolled his eyes. "what time?"

"its a surprise. she gets here at 9:45. be here max by 9:30. the theme is just you know, dress nice. its going to be like : glitz and glam."

"got it, glam." he said and made his way upstairs. he sat down on his desk where the pink box was right in front of him. the wrapping paper in tact, and all perfectly placed. all that was missing was the courage to put down his pride and give it to kelly.

kelly was barely ever home since their argument. or at least, he never saw her. which kept him up at night, and he consistently checked the driveway to see if kelly was around. her car was usually there, and from what he heard, she was home at night, and during the day, probably working, running errands.

a couple nights after their argument, he heard her walk past his door, and he felt the adrenaline rush through his veins, the excitement filled him. and he realized, she was just making her way to her room.

he missed kelly. more than he wanted to admit.

***
the party was definitely going to be talked about for weeks, everyone was shit faced. and kelly was having the time of her life.

"happy birthday." said vinnie when they were both surprisingly serving themselves drinks at the same time.

"thank you." she softly smiled. "cheers."

"cheers." he said and they clinked their cups.

they dont know how, but without saying anything trhey were able to find their way onto the dance floor. mostly just for her to grind on him. she planned to do a swift motion to turn her back from him to face him, and the back chain of her dress, got caught in his shirt button, completely breaking the chain, leaving her exposed.

"oh my god!" she said trying to cover herself.

"jesus. come." he said and picked her up with her facing him and pretty much jumped to the hallway, and they went up to vinnies bathroom.

"im going to die." she said holding her boobs. "oh my god do you think everyone saw?"

"everyones drunk as fuck. only i saw." he said, not keeping his eyes glued off her chest. "sorry."

"...just help me." she said looking at the mirror.

"i do not know how this works back here." the dress was a maze, he had never seen a closure like this one.

"damn it vinnie, turn around." she groaned.

"really? nothing i have never seen." he said turning around.  she kept laughing to herself, for probably a whole minute. "say the joke so i can laugh too."

"the dress is broken. vinnie. what do i do?"

"keep them out—theyre perfect."

"vinnie!"

"they are, theyre pretty huge." he said still turned around.

"are they making your dick hard?"

"you were making my dick hard before your tits came out." he answered taking a sip of his drink.

"i dont know if i believe that."

"i could feel you get warm when you were dancing on me, i know youre definitely holding yourself back."

"at all." she laughed sitting up on the counter on the bathroom.

"really? i could bet you money."

"hand it over then."

"and how do i get to know if thats true?"

"youre sneaky." she laughed and he turned around, looking at her exposed chest, and her inner thighs from where she was sitting.

"and youve been dying for me to give you attention for the last 30 minutes. you dont rhink i know you?" he was hovering of her, standing in between her legs.

"please." she scoffed.

"so i should leave?" he said caressing her cheek and using the other hand to straighten her hips, she ever so slight bumped into his crotch.

"no."

"what should i do?" he asked. she softly grabbed his hand and placed in her thighs. "kelly, are you sure about this?"

"yes."

"good because you have no idea how much ive missed this." he said bringing their lips together.

weirdly enough, something about kissing her felt wrong to him. it didnt feel...passionate. it felt, hormonal, and hot, and he enjoyed it. but it didnt feel real. he just convinced himself to get out of his head and enjoy this.

their kiss quickly intensified, which she didnt like. she didnt feel the passion either. but she knew he could make her reach an orgasm with make two wrist movements.

"kelly...kelly.." he said resisting himself.

"please. please, god, vinnie, ive never needed you so much." she said undoing his belt, and pulling his cock out, stroking it a couple times. "youre so hard."

she rubbed his cock against her wet entrance, to slowly tease him, jerked off his tip.

he didnt know what to do. he knew he just wanted to tell her he loved her, but his testosterone levels wanted another.

"vinnie?" she giggled, he froze in time.

those eyes always did it for him, he couldnt stop himself. he pushed into her receiving the sexiest moan from her.

he thrusted in and out of her at a steady pace, almost slow. he had no idea how, but he knew her body perfectly, he could already feel her tighetning around him.

"youve missed me?" he chuckled picking up the pace. it took maybe 10 seconds of a faster pace and her nails were clawed into his back. "holy shit, already?"

she was catching her breath, him still thrusting but a lot slower to help her gather herself. "ive missed you so much."

"i love you."

"what?" she said still panting.

"i love you."

"vinnie. vinnie, stop." she said and he immediately froze. "what?"