brushing off kisses

"okay so today, just for fun im gonna be brushing off vinnie kisses and being dry or pushing him off to see how he reacts." smiled y/n. she knew vinnie was coming to the room so she set the camera up.

"babe look at this." he said showing her his phone, she just looked up and pretended to not care. "whats up? you hungry?" he said running his hands through her hair, he always did this because it relaxed her.

"no." she rolled her eyes.

"you okay?" he said lifting her chin up, giving her a peck which she wiped over. "thats rude."

"what?" she said annoyed.

"whats wrong?" he said sitting on the bed. "do not take this in a bad way at all i dont even wanna use the stereotype, but if you're on your period do you want anything?"

he was the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. super polite, he showed every love language, was a fucking sex god, tried everything to understand her. she was his favorite person. he spoiled the fuck out of her, she was his queen.

"fuck." she smiled. "i cant do this sorry." she grabbed the phone from where she set it up. "i was gonna try to prank you being dry but your too good to me."

"oh." he laughed.

"i love you." she smiled and he pulled her in for s kiss.

"youre gonna post this? cant be caught lacking you know." he smirked and she frowned confused.

"im obviously kidding." he said kissing her cheek.