21st birthday pt.4

"youre an idiot." laughed jett sipping his beer as he sat down outside with vinnie and the guys, waiting for the girls to be ready.

"did you even think before you answered?" scoffed max.

"yea, i thought about how i shouldnt say a 9." said vinnie and they laughed. "i cant lie, it was a great hook up, shes very good looking, she knows how to move."

"do you think shes better looking than y/n?"

"i dont think i know anyone more beautiful than y/n. shes a natural beauty, shes sexy."

"then whyd you invite like 6 girls to stay over? if you think y/n is so perfect."

"i invited them before i knew y/n and i would be back, i did it to feed my ego, which is wrong. but when i was in my worst moment, i thought itd be nice to have options." he answered. "if julia was an 8.5, y/n is like...indescribable. she still makes me nervous, everytime im with her it feels like im losing my virginity."

"obviously, you have sex with love." said jack. "its so different. did you like cuddle with julia after?"

"no. i feel asleep and the next morning i got up, small talk and said bye and i went back to LA." said vinnie. "i did text her after being like i had fun, it was nice to see you."

the boys continued their conversation while the girls finished up.

"perfect, you are an artist!" smiled y/n as avani finished her makeup. y/n swore anytime avani did her makeup she looked better than ever—even though it was the same products, same routine.

"you barely did anything." said julia looking at y/n's makeup.

"she doesnt need it." answered back avani with the same attitude. "oh vinnie boy, this is your best present. go put the dress on!"

"im going im going!" she said getting up and going to vinnie's room.

"vinnie likes blue so im going to guess shes wearing blue." said madi. "and she looks great in blue."

"yea, we can see who wears blue better." said julia.

"can you shut u—oh my god." said avani seeing y/n, it was more important to hype up her best friend than to tear down a wanna be. "vincent hacker, you sick bastard, i envy you. i envy that he gets to look at you."

"and the pasties are the perfect color, panties too

"and the pasties are the perfect color, panties too." said madi admiring y/n. "like seriously, hes gonna drool."

"you look naked. its see through." said julia getting closer to look at her dress. "hes going to think youre asking for it."