one

I.              Teasing

AUSTRALIA: March 2023

TWITTER:

@fan000: our resident redhead doesn't miss!

@fan12: I don't get her, like she's a model and not anyway related to anyone nor close friends with anyone

            @fan28: ACTUALLY she's a great friend of Pierre and Kiara, she models for the clothing line of Alpine! Sometime Alpha Tauri and McLaren too!

            @fan12: okay makes more sense

@LissieMackintosh: see you there girly!

            @lettiefin: let's get this GP started!

            MEDIA DAY: Lettie cannot remember when she did not feel the excitement when she arrives at a paddock of a grand prix. It was different energies, environment, but it was the same feeling. The same giddiness and excitement, it was always one of her favorite things.

            This season was a better experience because she was hired by AlphaTauri to be one of the models for their clothing line this season.

            So, there she was now, at the Australian Grand Prix, walking with the rest of the people that got invited or bought a pass. This race, she was invited by Redbull as a guest which was where she was walking to.

            Her walk was as peaceful as you can imagine walking through a paddock filled with a mix of avid fans, VIPs, celebrities, influencers, and a whole lot of press. But her "peaceful" walk was interrupted when she heard her name being called.

            She turned only to see a good friend; Lissie Mackintosh, walking towards her excitedly. The young reporter had met the girl at the start of the season with her senior reporter; Evangeline Mendoza, since then the two journalists were quick to befriend the girl.

            "Tell me you're excited." Lissie teased. Lettie laughed and hugged her, "You know I always am." She admitted. The brunette smirked, "Excited for the race or a certain Monegasque driving this weekend?" she asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

            Lettie's eyes widened and grabbed her friend's arm, pulling her so they were walking again, trying to stray away from prying ears. "Will you quiet down? People might think I have thing for Charles again." She whispered.

            Lissie laughed, "Oh those were the times. Only if they knew who you have your eyes on. Speaking off..." she trailed and leaned to the side to look at something from behind the redhead.

            This made the model confused making her friend chuckle, "Don't look now but he's here." She said with a smirk. And once again, Lettie's eyes widened in shock, "What?" she asked.

            Lissie grinned, "Play it cool." She said before wearing a bright smile and turned to the Leclerc brothers who were about to walk past them, "Morning boys, excited for this weekend?" she asked.

            It was Charles who stopped and acknowledged them, "Pretty excited. Nice to see you girls." He greeted glancing between the brunette and the redhead. Unfortunately for him, he only got a hum for a reply from Lettie as her focus was at Arthur who did not hear Lissie because he was talking to someone on the phone.

            Charles and Lissie shared a look and smirked, "Seems like nothing has changed huh Lettie?" Charles asked. The Monegasque had learned who the model was through his best friend; Nathalie Clement and because of the sudden rumor of the redhead's crush being a Monegasque.           

            His question brought Lettie back to Earth, "Huh?" she asked. Charles chuckled, "I see you still have a crush on my-"

            "Shhh!" Lettie said and grabbed his arms, shaking the driver in the process. Charles simply laughed and patted her head, "Alright then, good luck on that, but I have to go. I'll see you girls later." He said and nodded at Lissie.

            With that, Lettie's attention went back to Arthur's back who was walking away from them. She let out a sigh making Lissie giggle, the redhead turned to her, "You're going red again." She pointed at her friend's cheek as they continued their walk towards the Redbull garage.

            "Can you blame me? I have had a crush on him since 2021 when he-"

            "-helped you from the forming stampede of fans in Parc Ferme at the Monaco Grand Prix. I know." Lissie said, cutting her friend off with a smirk.

            Lettie rolled her eyes but laughed, "Unfortunately for me, he doesn't know who the hell I am." She said as they stopped just in front of the entrance towards the Redbull garage. Lissie raised an eyebrow at her friend, a sign of a challenge.

            "I know what you'll say."

            "Good. But unfortunately for me, you don't follow any of my advice." Lissie said with a huff as she crossed her arms. Lettie shrugged, "I'd much rather stay hidden than have him uncomfortable and throw him off his game. And anyways, who the hell am I? It's not like I'm someone special."

            "Now who told you that you aren't special?" The two turned to see the senior reporter walk towards them with a smile, "Angel!"

            The Filipina reporter chuckled and returned their hugs, but as she pulled away from Lettie, she grabbed her arms, "Don't ever say you aren't special. Because you are, is it because of Arthur? Do I need to talk to-"

            "No, please don't." Lettie said with a sigh, "And besides he doesn't know and he doesn't need to know." She said. Her shoulders sagged, it feels like she has been cutting so much people off this morning, and she felt like she had been too rude.

            Angel chuckled and pulled her to her side, "Don't worry about it. If a guy cannot see your worth, don't bother with them." The older girl said as she led her through the way towards the Redbull garage. Lissie then scoffed, the two looked at her, "I think you should follow your own advice Angel what with Ma-"

            "Okay I think that's enough, we have work and Lettie is here." Angel said and smiled at the model. "Have fun this GP okay?"

            "Of course. I always do."