thirty three

XXXIII.              Max's Plane

Max's Plane: November 2023

TWITTER:

@fan42: you mean to tell me that lettie is flying with the drivers???

            @fan48: and their partners! Thalie and mia were spotted with Charles and Lando!

            @fan11: I am assuming as well as Angel and Lara because of Daniel and Max

            @fan300: sad Adri isn't there :((

            @adriannaalawi: no worries Carlos will go home to me anyways ;)

            @Carlossainz55: I sure am <3

@fan990: good luck lettie!

            @lettiefin: thank you I need the good luck (me, thalie, mia, liv, angel, and lara need it)

            @fan33: AHHH LIV IS THERE!

            @LIVing: me and Oscar yes!

@Arthur_Leclerc7: I am!

            @lettiefin: you are now because you lost

            @Arthur_Leclerc7: heyyy baby don't bully me

            @lettiefin: 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

            Lettie was turned to the window, the sun now gone, her only view was the night sky they were flying in. She was turned to the window for the only reason that Arthur had lost his chess game and has now decided to try and braid her hair.

            Although the red head only had one condition, that was if Liv supervised. So, there she was staring outside the window and listened to the conversation that was happening. Although, she will not deny if she zoned out a bit (what with the sensation of her boyfriend playing with her hair).

            But her thoughtless zone was disturbed when she heard her boyfriend say something dramatic. "If I say no, I betray ma copine. If I say yes, I betray my country. Monaco is very dear to me."

            Lettie chuckled as she processed what Arthur has said, so she decided to jump in the conversation. The model turned her head to face him, "Dearer than I?" she asked, just as dramatically as him.

            Arthur smirked at her, grabbing her waist to turn her completely towards him, forgetting about the braid he was trying to learn.

            "No. Not, never dearer than you." He said with a teasing glint in his eyes. Max and Charles who had just walked in wore a confused look, "Uh." "What the hell is happening here?"

            Lando snickered as he wrapped an arm around Mia, "They're being dramatic." The singer said as she snuggled into her boyfriend. "I just asked Arthur if he would move to Australia if Lettie asked him to." Lando clarified.

            The situation and conversation made laughed as the couple shrugged. "They're valid reactions." Arthur reasoned.

            After the shenanigans with the new couple, it seemed as though each partners decided on taking the next few hours of their flight to rest with each other (except for Carlos who ended up face timing Adri). This left Arthur and Lettie alone.

            The Monegasque had returned to trying to braid her hair. He would glance at her now girlfriend who had her eyes closed. Although he knew she wasn't asleep yet, what with not hearing her soft snores, something he had learn in the short time they have been together.

            As Arthur started to hum a song his Ate Angel was listening to at the moment, Lettie opened her eyes. She tilted her head and turned to him, "Arthur..."

            He smiled down at her, "Yeah?" he asked. She pursed her lips before reaching up to cup his cheek, "Thank you for replying to me?"

            The driver raised an eyebrow at her, "You mean the reply that made you block me?"

            She chuckled but nodded, "Yes. You know that's where it all started?" she reminded him. He chuckled and shrugged, "You know what I think?"

            She shook her head and motioned for him to continue, "We would still end up together, no matter what has happened." She furrowed her eyebrows at him, "You're that confident?"

            "I guess you can say that I believe in destiny." The two chuckled and Lettie moved to snuggle into him, "Now rest. You deserve it." She whispered as she grabbed his hands to stop him from accidentally creating a knot in her hair.