twenty seven

XXVII.              GP Invites

MONACO: October 2023

            The redhead model did not expect to have her final peaceful day in Monaco to be disturbed by the incessant knocking on her door.

            With reluctancy, she groaned and stood up from the cocoon of blankets she had set up and walked towards the door. But when she opened the door, she didn't expect the sight.

            There stood was Arthur Leclerc, with two coffees and cookies. "Can I come in?"

TWITTER:

@arturo: you're welcome

            @thals: wait what???

            @kikiRAH: now when did this???

            @LIVing: I feel like I'm missing something

@fan49: will you be in Qatar???

            @lettiefin: I will!

            @fan48: can we know who invited you???

            @MclarenF1: we did!

            @fan390: yes papaya army for this race!!

            @lettiefin: gonna keep my best friend company @LIVing

            "Thanks for not shutting the door on my face..." Arthur muttered as he looked around the apartment, it had been a while since he was here. The last time was when he arrived and she was already drunk celebrating her project.

            Lettie chuckled, "I'm not that cruel." She muttered and pushed the blankets back. "Sorry about the mess, I didn't know you were dropping by."

            He thanked her and offered her the coffee, "Thanks." She muttered and sipped the iced coffee, she hummed at the taste as Arthur fidgeted with his thumbs.

            He was gonna tell her finally but he didn't know how to. It seems as though he didn't have to because as usual, Lettie noticed how anxious he was and spoke first.

            "What's going on Arthur?" she asked. Her worried voice made him look up at her, "First you get a girlfriend. Second you don't support her and instead attended my show. And third you're here. What's really going on?" she asked.