twenty eight

XXVIII.              Qatar Race Day Antics

QATAR: October 2023

            RACE DAY: Lettie stood in the crowd as she watched the podium ceremony of the F2 feature race. She was waiting patiently to see the driver she had woken up early for that Sunday. The whole weekend she was with Mclaren and Liv, she was invited by the papaya team so there were some responsibilities she had to do with them. But that didn't mean she wasn't there for any of the F2 events, she was.

            This caught the attention of the press and the fans, clearly happy to see the paddock crush back but also intrigued at what she could be doing at the F2 races.

            A lot of speculations were roaming around social media, spreading quick snaps of the redheaded model watching the race and interacting with some of the drivers, more so compared to the others.

            Despite the whole announcement of the split of his PR relationship, it did not stop Arthur to interact flirty towards the model. This only sparked a lot of rumors.

            And Lettie knew, her being in the front of the crowd looking up at the podium will not help with the rumors. But all that matters to her was the fact Arthur was going to be on the podium and she was going to be there for him.

            And when his name was called, she cheered and clapped for him. She watched him stand on the podium with a proud and relieved smile on his face. She couldn't help but smile as well.

            As he was handed then trophy, he raised it in the air and looked down at the crowd below the podium. And like always this season, it was easy for him to spot the redheaded beauty.

            His smile grew wider, making hers grow bigger as well. She took this opportunity to wave at him, he chuckled and winked at her.

            The small interaction caught the attention of the press and little did they know has spread around the paddock and social media.

TWITTER:

@lettiefin: I'll be there soon!

            @LIVing: no worries I know you watched F2!

            @fan39: liv confirming that lettie is in fact at race weekend for F2

@fan009: liv protection squad better be there!

            @nathalie: don't worry! We are!

            @lettiefin: us and @OscarPiastri