thirty

XXX.              Prema Video

AUSTRALIA: October 2023

            Lettie was helped by her best friend in unpacking. To be completely honest, all the travelling has caused immense chaos in her Australia apartment which meant she was simply changing suitcases after every wash of clothes. And to her aid was her best friend Liv.

            After everything that happened with the best friends in Qatar and they have lots to talk about. So, as they were folding laundry, they talked all about Oscar and Liv finally getting together.

            "Oh yeah, before I forget." Lettie said as she turned to her best friend who raised an eyebrow at her. The redhead smirked making the brunette groan.

            "Please don't-"

            "I told you so!"

            Lettie was laughing while Liv kicked her again. "Hey! You're so aggressive." She joked. Liv rolled her eyes and threw a shirt at her, "Enough about me. What about you?"

            The model looked at her confused as she folded the white shirt that was thrown at her. "What do you mean?" she asked.

            Liv snickered, "You and Arthur?" she asked. Lettie let out a breath and leaned on the wall behind her, "We admitted we like each other."

            "And?"
             "And... nothing."

            "What?" Liv asked perplexed and frustrated. Lettie chuckled and nodded, "I feel you bestie. But at least everything is clear?" she asked, more so for herself rather than towards her best friend.

            Before the brunette could say anything the oven beeped making her sigh, "You know what? I think some freshly baked cookies can lighten up this conversation." She said as she stood up to get the cookies out the oven.

            Lettie chuckled and continued to sit there, she could smell the cookies as Liv opened the oven. To keep herself a bit preoccupied as she waited for her best friend, she fished out her phone to scroll through her socials.

            She had avoided using her phone because she owed her best friend her full attention. But the moment she got her phone out and got to Twitter, she was bewildered at what she saw.

            She didn't realize she was gawking and staring at her phone until Liv has come back, "Okay, what happened?" she asked.

            Lettie turned to her, still shock in her eyes, "What?" Liv asked again. The redhead turned her phone as a video played.

TWITTER:

@fan90: huh???

@fan90: huh???

@fan47: wait wasn't he dating Blythe??

            @fan421: apparently he broke up with her

@olls: I don't know whether to applaud you or hit you

            @paulito: both because everyone was shocked when he said that

MONACO: October 2023

            Arthur did not know what the fuss was happening. All he knew was that he was on his way to see his mother at her salon. He was humming a song he learned from his Ate Angel when his phone started to ring.

            He quickly answered it when he realized who it was, "Lettie?" he asked. He heard her sigh, "What was that?" she immediately asked.

            The Monegasque stopped walking, confused, "What?" he asked. Lettie sighed, "The video. The Prema video." She said.

            Arthur let out a chuckle, "Oh that." He said with a smile forming on his face as he continued walking.

            "Yes that." She responded with a sigh. He chuckled once again as he walked up the stairs towards his mother's salon.

            "Did I lie?" he asked. Lettie snickered, "Did you ask?" she retorted back.

            This made Arthur stop walking, he pursed his lips, "No. But I'm completely serious about it." He said. Lettie hummed, "Ask me first and then we can talk about it again." She finished before hanging up.

            The Monegasque chuckled to himself and lowered his phone before walking up to where his mother was waiting. "You're late Arthur." Pascale said.

            He smiled at her, "Sorry Maman. Angel called." The woman smiled back at him, "Oh! How is she? What did she ask?."

Arthur can't help but chuckle, "Just about Lettie." Seeming as thought Pascale was eager to hear the name from her son again, her excitement showed in her voice, "Oh! Please invite her again. I love her company." Clearly the mother was ecstatic that her son was back in contact with the model. Just as he was being close to Lettie again.

            All he had to do now is plan the best way to ask her officially.

TWITTER:

@fan099: I always thought it was weird when Arthur and Blythe got together that quickly

            @fan30: right?? It didn't make sense because he didn't have any interaction with her at all

@fan398: Blythe and Arthur was like Daniel and Scarlette Lovelle

            @fan87: I thought it was like PR but you didn't hear that from me

@fan76: okay but the Monaco summer trip makes sense now

            @fan711: imagine they have liked each other since

            @lightningmcharles: yeah imagine @arturo @letlet