fourteen

XIV.              Meeting Pascale

MONACO: July 2023

TWITTER:

@fan120: you're in Monaco!

            @lettiefin: I am!

@fan123: does that mean more projects with Thalie????

            @lettiefin: maybeeee

            @nathalie:🤫

            Lettie stood in front of Thalie, she was observing her friend. Something was definitely different with her. She had her eyes narrowed and eyebrows and furrowed.

            Thalie huffed and turned to her, "Spit it out." She grumbled. The redhead chuckled, "Something's bothering you." She said. The Monegasque groaned and threw her hands in the air, "Is it that obvious that you and Octavia notice." She muttered and walked further inside the small area where they were to do their shoot.

            The redhead hummed and shrugged, "Not to those who don't know you personally."

            "Then what gave it away. Because even the designer asked if I was okay." Thalie turned to her abruptly and whispered. Her sudden movements made Lettie stop to not crash into her.

            The Australian cleared her throat, "Maybe the fact that Charles didn't drop you off or you aren't on the phone with him when you arrived." She said.

            Lettie noticed how Thalie sighed and shrugged, and started to walk away. It was as if she wanted to avoid everything about her best friend. She pursed her lips and followed after her friend, "Thalie, I'm sorry if I overstepped." She muttered.

            Thalie sighed but smiled at her, "You didn't, its just-" she paused for a bit before shrugging, "Something needs to change. He doesn't deserve doubting himself."

TWITTER: