seven

VII.              His Savior

MONACO: May 2023

TWITTER:

@fan12: no one is saying it, so I will, red really suits you Lettie!

            @lettiefin: I think so too!

@fan09: fun fact! To those who hasn't been a fan of Lettie for long, her favorite color is yellow but has a big soft spot for red

            @fan109: because she looks amazing in yellow and red but I think she would glow the most in green

            @fan09: I think she mentioned how she doesn't have that much green in her closet

            QUALI DAY: F2 Sprint Race was done and Arthur found himself all fresh and out his race suit as he walked inside the Ferrari hospitality. His eyes wandering around the area, clearly looking for someone.

            It seems that after the close encounter with Lettie, it has changed his goal. If before, his goal was to know her name, this time was to actually be able to hold a conversation with her without staring or stuttering. Because he had to admit, their encounter yesterday was not his best work.

            As he continued his hunt, he heard her before he could see her. Quickly spinning, he watched as the redhead Australian walk in. But unlike yesterday's bright and light aura, the girl seemed to be surrounded by frustration and annoyance.

            Arthur noted how her shoulders looked tense, and her eyebrows were furrowed together. He tilted his head as he continued to study her, it was definitely a different side of her. This was in fact the first time he was seeing her remotely angry or annoyed. Given she was talking to someone on the phone.

            Before Arthur's inner self can talk him out of approaching her, he shook his shoulders and started to walk towards her. And with this simple movement, Lettie turned to him, catching her attention.

            The Monegasque took note of how her shoulders relaxed and it seemed as though she let out a breath or relief. But before he could fully reach her, someone else reached him.

            "Arthur?" he turned slightly to acknowledged the person that called out his name. He did not recognize her but he was taught not to be rude, so he smiled politely, "Yes?" he asked.

            "Can I ask for a picture?"

            And so he posed for a few selfies, acknowledging the jokes the girl was saying despite not fully understanding them. He would occasionally glance at Lettie who was still talking to the person on the phone, but he noticed that she too was glancing at him.