sixteen

XVI.              French Mermaid

MONACO: July 2023

TWITTER:

@fan29: Disney marathon???

            @lettiefin: somewhat, we also watched cars

            @fan37: you're with the leclercs!

            @fan23: why do you say so???

            @fan37: just assuming, I connect cars and leclercs so...

            When Lettie received the message from Charles about inviting her to a movie watching at their home, she almost declined. There were multiple reasons, like her finding out what was going on between the best friends, second, her work. But there was in fact a main reason why she was hesitant to say yes; Arthur Leclerc.

            After what happened between the two, the tipsy almost kiss that they had, it prompted her to hide from him for a few days.

            But unfortunately for her, after she humbly declined Charles' offer, she was reached out by the matriarch Leclerc, and how could she deny?

            So, there she found herself, walking up towards the Leclerc family home. She knocked on the door and within a second, it opened.

            There by the door was Pascale herself with a warm and welcoming smile. "Ah! Lettie! Thank you for changing your mind." She said as she welcomed her inside. The redhead chuckled and nodded, "How can I decline your offer of French Disney Movies and your famous charcuterie." She said.

            Pascale laughed, "You're too kind. Come, we're all set up." She said and led her to the living room. Lettie will not get over how beautiful the home was. She had been invited more than twice at the home but she was still in awe.

            Once they reach the living room, Lettie saw that the Leclerc brothers are in fact ready, it was Lorenzo who saw her first. He smiled and stood up, "Hi Lettie, glad that you could join us." He said as he greeted her the French way.

            She hummed and nodded, "And pass up the opportunity to see Charles cry at Lion King? Never." She joked. The family let out a chuckle, it seems as though they had adapted to how the Australian was and was very much comfortable with her already.

            "You mean Arthur." Charles said as he also greeted her. Once they pulled apart, she sent him a look which made him gulp, "Yeah I'm gonna sit." He muttered.