twenty two

XXII.              That's Suspicious

MONZA: September 2023

TWITTER:

@fan239: what team will you be with this weekend???

            @ScuderiaFerrari: she's with us!

            @fan45: she's team red!

@fan009: she's matching red (I know its maroon but humor me lol)

@thals: will you be okay???

            @letlet: I'm a strong independent woman

            @kikiRAH: sure I believe that

            @letlet: shhhh

            Lettie walked inside the Ferrari hospitality, she was invited by the Italian team once again to her shock. It wasn't that she wouldn't be invited a few times over by a team, it was more so why she accepted knowing fully well the awkward situation she was in when Arthur was around.

            But there she still was, walking in the red building with her head held up high.

            She was easy to spot, what with her backless top and redhair, "She's just so gorgeous." Blythe said. Her words made the Leclercs, Carlos, and Thalie turn to look who she was referring to.

            The moment she was on their views, Thalie couldn't help but smile proudly at her friend, she excused herself from the group and walked to her.

            While the Monegasque model was proud, Arthur stood there, frozen. It was like the world had slowed down. Like that moment was the only thing that mattered. Lettie was always beautiful in his eyes but right now, she was gorgeous. He couldn't agree more to Blythe.

            Charles and Carlos who noticed the look the young driver was giving to the girl wasn't supposedly his "girlfriend" they nudged him.

            Arthur gulped and shook his head, luckily for him, Blythe didn't notice his reaction. She wasn't the best in observing what was happening around them.

            It didn't last long until Thalie had pulled the redhead to their area. They stayed there for a bit, talked about expectations with the car and the race, and all the while joking around.