twenty

XX.              Bar Party

NETHERLANDS: August 2023

TWITTER:

@LIVing: bring a jacket

            @lettiefin: I'll be fine

@nathalie: I didn't know you had other friends

            @lettiefin: rude, but they just dragged me here

            @OllieBearman: rude, didn't we get along pretty well?

            @lettiefin: I guess you guys are fun

            @PaulAron: and here we thought you enjoy hanging out with us

            @pastry: I think she does but only when you know is around

            @dinodinosaur: Voldemort???

            Lettie did not know when she was pulled into going out with the F2 boys but there she was, walking through the bar, dodging people she didn't know.

            She cannot believe she was coaxed to join them but she was. Maybe it was the look that Ollie and Dino gave her, like little puppies that were kicked on the road. So, she dressed up a little bit when she got to her hotel, not wasting anymore time to get to the designated bar they were to spend time in.

            She was walking to the bar when someone called out to her, she turned and saw Paul and Dino walking to her. "Lettie! You made it!" The blonde said.

            The model chuckled, "Hey guys, thanks for the invite." She said. Dino smiled and nodded, "We're just glad that you joined us." He said.

            The redhead smiled and shrugged, "Someone has to keep an eye out for you guys." She joked. The three shared a laugh as she gazed her eyes around the bar.

            It wasn't a big bar, just enough to have an area to dance and mingle as well as a DJ booth. She was about to turn to the two drivers to listen to what they were talking about when she caught sight of Arthur.

            He was dodging some people, holding two drinks in his hands. She watched him approach a dancing Blythe and handed her a drink.

            She gulped and turned to the bar, "One martini please." She said to the bartender. Once she was handed it, she downed it and asked for another. Dino and Paul shared a look, "Uh- you okay Lettie?" the brunette asked.