•28•

Jaemin's POV 

The next day, I woke up, and the first thing I saw was her angelic face, sleeping beside me. I admired her beauty silently and imagined all the plans I had prepared for our honeymoon here. 

Yes, as you know, we haven't had a proper honeymoon after our marriage, so here it is. I am taking a whole week off to show her the most beautiful places here. 

I got up and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV 

I woke up, and the sun's rays were literally hurting my eyes, making me open them eventually. I sat up and realized Jaemin wasn't there anymore, and no noise was coming from the shower, either. 

So, I just went down after freshening up and saw him in the kitchen. 

I slowly went over, not making any sound, and gently slid my hands around his waist, resting my head on his back and giving him a back hug. 

His lips curled up in a smile. 

"I love you," I mumbled, still hugging him. 

He chuckled and loosened my grip on him to turn around and finally face me.

He cupped my face and said,
"Go quickly dress up; we are going somewhere today." 

I pulled him in for a kiss, grabbing his collar. 

He kissed me back and deepened it. It was the first time I realized how much I love him, and there was no longer any shadow of my past. 

I was finally free and madly in love again. 

He broke the kiss and turned to check the pancakes. 

I hugged him again, and this time I tiptoed in order to rest my chin on his shoulder. 

"Now go get ready," he nagged. I went up with a disappointed pout. 

He took a glance at me before returning to his cooking and let out a chuckle. 

"Cute," he mumbled under his breath, but it was too quiet for me to hear. 

*Time skip* 

We finished our breakfast and were all ready to go. He opened the car door for me, and my lips curled into a smile, accepting his offer happily. 

"Where do you think we are going?" he asked, starting the engine. 

"Umm, wherever it is, as long as it is with you, I would love to go."

"Ooo, someone is trying to rizz," he said dramatically. I just couldn't help but laugh at his reaction and punch his shoulder slightly.

After a few minutes of the ride, we finally arrived. I looked out from the window and saw it was the biggest trade fair in LA.

"Wow!" I was clearly amazed and excited about it.

"Do you like it?" he asked me as he got out of the car. I nodded excitedly, looking right ahead of me.

I intertwined our arms, and we started to walk. All the rides looked so exciting. My body had been craving an adrenaline rush like this for so long.

We took so many giant rides, like the roller coaster, dragon swing, giant wheel, and so much more. I was clearly having the best time of my life.

He wasn't really a fan of these big rides, but he was ready to do anything to see me excitedly jumping around like a little kid. He took so many pictures of me with his professional camera. I will never be more thankful in my life.

It was sunset time now, and we were still looking for the stalls, but he pulled my arm as he checked what time it was. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Do you trust me?" 

"More than I trust myself." 

"Then I am sure you will not forget it." 

After some tracking, we were at the peak of a hill, giving us the perfect view of the setting sun. 

It was so close and so surreal, as if I were dreaming.

The cold wind made me feel the eternal peace. I took a deep breath and captured the view in front of me. 

While he just admired his love silently, wishing for time to stop right now, he felt so proud of himself seeing me so relaxed and amazed by this absolutely stunning scene. 

I took a glance at him and saw him just looking at me with a weak smile. 
I took a step towards him and made him put his hands around my waist; he gulped and held me like I was a fragile feather. 

I crossed my arms around his neck, and we just rolled without any music, just the stars and the moon witnessing the scene.
His face, illuminated by the moonlight, made my heart skip a lot of beats. Both of us closed our eyes, praying for the same thing: for time to stop right here in this moment.

He opened his eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. I just don't know how long that kiss lasted, but each and every moment of it felt like an eternity.

Time skip.

Our first day of honeymoon ended on an unforgettable note, or at least that's what I thought. Anyway, we are now heading back to our home.