PREFACE

ᯓ★ LABYRINTH  ·········

Genre: Thriller, Suspense, Romance & Angst

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Dreams often reveal the secrets of the mind, the yearnings of the heart, and the desires of the body. For Nora, this truth becomes hauntingly real when she begins to dream of a girl she's never met. Who is this mysterious figure that captivates her subconscious?

Night after night, the enigmatic girl visits Nora's dreams, leaving a profound impression that lingers long after she wakes. Compelled by an unshakable curiosity, Nora begins to draw the girl from her memory, capturing every detail of the hauntingly unfamiliar face. The sketch, now a permanent fixture on her bedside table, serves as a gateway to the dream world, where the girl continues to appear, vivid and elusive.

As Nora's waking life begins to crumble, the lines between dreams and reality blur. In a moment of despair and vulnerability, the face from her dreams materialises before her eyes-tangible, genuine, and whole. The encounter leaves Nora questioning everything she knows about fate, destiny, and the mysterious connections that bind us.

── .✦ HAERIN as CAMDEN

✦ HAERIN as CAMDEN

── .✦ DANIELLE as NORA

✦ DANIELLE as NORA

؛ ଓ

── .✦ HANNI as TAYLOR

── .✦ MINJI as SAMANTHA

── .✦ HYEIN as BLAKE

ᯓ★ PLAYLIST ·········

── .✦ Haunted (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

── .✦ Seven Devils - Florence  + The Machine

── .✦ Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush

── .✦ Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

── .✦ Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

── .✦ Lovers Rock - TV Girl

── .✦ Can't Catch Me Now - Olivia Rodrigo

── .✦ Where do we go now? - Gracie Abrams

── .✦ this is me trying - Taylor Swift

── .✦ Take Yourself Home - Troye Sivan

── .✦ Wrapped Around Your Finger - 5SOS

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

READER DISCRETION

LABYRINTH contains topics that may be disturbing to some readers. It includes mature themes of strong language and trauma that are integral to the narrative and intended to provoke thought and reflection.