SIX: 222

❛ Angel Number 222
Nora

❛ Angel Number 222 ❜Nora

・❥・

WHEN I FINALLY DRIFT OFF TO SLEEP later that night, I'm not greeted by the familiar horrors that have haunted me for the past year. Instead, tonight's dream is something new and unsettling. I'm introduced to a girl, and she's unlike anyone I've ever seen before.

She has an ethereal presence, her face framed by a cascade of dark, lustrous hair that falls in gentle waves around her shoulders. Her eyes are striking, deep-set and dark, with an intense, almost haunting beauty that draws you in. They hold a kind of sadness that seems to tell a thousand stories, each one more heart-wrenching than the last. Her skin is pale, a porcelain-like complexion that contrasts sharply with her dark hair and eyes, giving her an almost otherworldly appearance.

She's dressed in a simple yet elegant outfit—a soft, baby blue t-shirt paired with a delicate, full-length skirt that sways slightly with each movement she makes. Her presence is both serene and unsettling, like a delicate flower that's beautiful but conceals a hidden sting.

In the dream, she moves with a grace that seems almost too perfect, each step deliberate and measured. There's a softness to her demeanour, yet an unspoken weight lingers in the air, adding an edge to her otherwise calm appearance. I watch as she interacts with her surroundings, her movements fluid but her expression ever so slightly troubled, as if she's searching for something or someone that's just out of reach.

The dream is filled with vivid colours and intricate details—the soft hues of her clothing, the gentle play of light on her hair, and the subtle, almost imperceptible changes in her expression. Everything feels so real, so intensely detailed, that it's hard to distinguish between what's dream and what's reality.

I'm both captivated and disconcerted by her presence, the dream shifting focus to her with an intensity that leaves me feeling unsettled and intrigued.

She dances underneath the streetlamps, her voice singing a beautiful melody that tugs at my heartstrings. Her beauty genuinely makes my heart race. I follow her down the empty streets, transfixed by her grace. This girl seems unperturbed by the eeriness of it all, and while I wouldn't usually follow a stranger, tonight feels different.

"Who are you?" I call out, my voice echoing through the silence. The girl doesn't answer. "Can you hear me?"

"I can hear you, Nora."

What? She knows my name.

"How do you know my name?" I ask, and this time, she turns around to face me, her feet planted firmly on the concrete. "I don't think we've met before."

She smiles, a mix of warmth and enigma that sends shivers down my spine. "Where have you been?" she asks.

I have no idea who this girl is, but she seems to know me. Now, she's the one asking questions, and all I'm left to feel is stunned.