FARMHOUSE - I

The scene opens with a lively atmosphere in Riguel's cozy farmhouse. A large group of friends is settling in, their laughter filling the room. There are six male friends (including one gay) and five female friends. Everyone is excited about their rural getaway.

RIGUEL: (grinning) Welcome to the farm, everyone! I hope you're ready for some relaxing country fun.

JAMES (the gay friend): (laughing) If you mean 'fun' as in chasing chickens, then absolutely!

LUCAS: (teasing) James, you're just here for the fresh air and the chance to scare the locals with your fabulous outfits.

ELLA: (chuckling) And don't forget the chance to try out that country dance you've been practicing.

NATALIE: (smiling) I'm excited to be here. It's been ages since we all got together like this.

CATHERINE: (nodding) Yeah, it's great to see everyone. Especially since you've been a bit of a homebody lately, Natalie.

NATALIE: (defensively) I've just been busy with work, that's all. Besides, it's nice to have some quiet time now and then.

RIGUEL: (to Natalie) We're glad you came. It's going to be a great weekend. Let's unpack and then head out to explore the farm.

The friends start unpacking and chatting. As they continue, the conversation shifts to old stories.

JAMES: (raising an eyebrow) So, Natalie, we haven't heard much about your adventures since you stopped coming along. Anything exciting?

NATALIE: (smiling faintly) Nothing too thrilling. Just the usual work stuff. But it's nice to have a break from the routine.

CATHERINE: (curious) Hey, do you remember when you were dating Riguel's brother? That was a while ago, right?

NATALIE: (looking uncomfortable) Oh, that... Yeah, it was a long time ago. We were pretty serious back then, but things didn't work out.

RIGUEL: (changing the subject quickly) Well, let's not dwell on the past. How about we take a walk around the farm? There's a beautiful old barn and some trails worth exploring.

The group agrees and heads outside. They walk around the farm, enjoying the scenery and snapping photos.

FARM - BARN - LATE AFTERNOON

They arrive at an old, weathered barn. It looks mysterious and slightly eerie.

LUCAS: (excitedly) This place looks like it's straight out of a horror movie. Let's check it out!

ELLA: (nervously) I'm not sure. It looks kind of... spooky.

JAMES: (teasing) Come on, Ella. It's just an old barn. What's the worst that could happen?

NATALIE: (quietly) I've heard strange things about this barn. It's been abandoned for years.

RIGUEL: (brightly) Oh, come on, Natalie. It's just old. Nothing to worry about. Let's go inside and take a look.

The group hesitantly enters the barn. Inside, it's dusty and filled with old farm equipment. They explore, their laughter echoing in the empty space.

JAMES: (playfully) Look at this old tractor! It's like a time capsule from the past.

BEN: (whispering to herself) Why does this place feel so... unsettling?

CATHERINE: (noticing Natalie's discomfort) Hey, Natalie, are you okay?

NATALIE: (forcing a smile) Yeah, just a bit of a chill. I'll be fine.

Suddenly, there's a loud creak, and the barn door slams shut behind them. The group is startled.

TANYA: (alarmed) What was that?

RIGUEL: (surprised) Probably just the wind. Let's check the door.

They try to open the door, but it's stuck. The atmosphere becomes tense.

LUCAS: (looking around) Okay, this is getting weird. Let's stay calm and find another way out.

JAMES: (jokingly, but nervously) Great, now we're in a real-life horror movie. Just what I needed!

MATT: (looking around, her face pale) I... I don't like this. We should try to find another exit.

The friends start searching for another way out, their laughter replaced by anxious whispers.

MARK: (trying to stay positive) Let's split up and look for a window or something. Stay in touch with your phones.

CATHERINE: (firmly) No one should be alone. We'll stick together and find a way out.

They start exploring the barn in pairs, their anxiety growing as the shadows lengthen. The atmosphere is tense as they search for an exit.