FARMHOUSE - XIII

FARM - LATE AFTERNOON

The sky is darkening as dusk approaches. The rain continues to pour, creating a tense and somber atmosphere. The friends, drenched and exhausted, suddenly realize that Catherine, Ella, and Tanya are missing.

MATT: (panicking) Wait, where’s Catherine? And Ella? And Tanya?

LUCAS: (angry and frustrated) This can’t be happening! We’re losing everyone!

MATT: (shouting) What were you doing, Lucas? How did you let them disappear?

LUCAS: (defensively) Don’t blame this on me! We were all together!

MATT: (stepping closer) It’s your fault! You should’ve been paying attention!

James and Kaye rush between Matt and Lucas, trying to break up the escalating argument.

JAMES: (firmly) Both of you, stop it! This isn’t helping anyone!

KAYE: (tears in her eyes) Our friends are missing, and you two are fighting? How does that solve anything?

MATT: (breathing heavily) I just… I just can’t stand not knowing where they are.

LUCAS: (voice cracking) I know, Matt. I’m scared too. But fighting each other won’t bring them back.

JAMES: (trying to stay calm) We need to stay focused and work together. We can’t afford to lose anyone else.

KAYE: (pleading) Let’s regroup and think of a better plan. We can’t give up on them.

The group stands in the rain, the tension slowly easing as they realize the gravity of their situation. Matt and Lucas exchange a weary but understanding look.

MATT: (sighing) You’re right. I’m sorry, Lucas. I’m just so scared for them.

LUCAS: (nodding) Me too. Let’s figure this out together.

JAMES: (looking around) We should head back to the house and come up with a new plan. Maybe we missed something.

KAYE: (wiping her tears) We have to find them. All of them.

With a renewed sense of purpose, the friends head back towards the house, determined to find their missing friends and bring them back safely.