FARMHOUSE - XV

FARMHOUSE - EVENING

After finishing their meal, the friends are still discussing plans to find their missing friends. James looks around, noticing Lucas's absence.

JAMES: (looking concerned) Hey, has anyone seen Lucas?

KAYE: (casually) He probably went to his room to rest. I think I'll do the same. Goodnight, everyone.

KAYE: (gets up and leaves) I’m exhausted. I’ll see you all in the morning.

MATT: (standing up) I’m heading to the restroom. Be right back.

Kaye heads to her room, while Matt heads to the bathroom. The man quietly follows Matt down the hall. As Matt enters the restroom, the man quickly covers his mouth, muffling his screams, and drags him away.

KITCHEN - EVENING

The mysterious man walks into the kitchen and finds James slumped over the table, asleep. He shakes his head and decides to carry James.

MYSTERIOUS MAN: (muttering) You’ll be more comfortable downstairs.

The mysterious man picks James up and carries him towards the basement. The man appears, carrying the unconscious Matt.

THE MAN: (nodding) Let’s get them down there quickly.

They descend into the basement and add James and Matt to the group of bound friends. Catherine, Ella, Tanya, and Lucas look up in despair as they see more of their friends captured.

CATHERINE: (weakly) No… not James and Matt too.

LUCAS: (struggling against his restraints) This has to end. We need to get out of here.

ELLA: (tears in her eyes) We can’t let them do this to anyone else.

TANYA: (whispering) Stay strong. We’ll find a way.

FARMHOUSE - EVENING

Kaye, unaware of the sinister events unfolding, is alone in the house. She looks out the window, seeing the rain still pouring down, and sighs.

KAYE: (talking to herself) I hope the rain stops soon. We need a clear day to search properly.

As she prepares to head to bed, she suddenly realizes the eerie silence in the house. She walks around, checking each room.

KAYE: (calling out) Lucas? Matt? James? Where is everyone?

Realizing she’s alone, Kaye starts to panic. She grabs her phone to call for help but finds it has no signal.

KAYE: (frightened) I need to find the others. Something’s not right.

Kaye decides to check the basement, hoping to find some clue about where her friends have gone.