2- Goodbye, my first love

RIKI'S POV:

"The bad news are that she lost her memory of the previous two years"

The doctor sighed while holding the medical document. I couldn't say a word out of my mouth. My throat felt so sore at the moment. She won't remember me and she had to go through the entire trauma once again.
A thought crossed my mind.

"What if i lied to her and didn't say that she was in the stupid game"

"No no, that's wrong"

My inner voice spoke up from my mind.

"Or should i just walk away and pretend we never met?"

It would break me but i knew that she was about to be weaker since she forgot about everything that happened between us. What if she won't fall in love with me again?

Lots of questions were crossing my mind but no answers were found. Till i even decided Nara started waking up.

"Where am I?" she mumbled in her sweet voice as always.

"So dreamy" i thought.

As soon as she opened her eyes she asked a question that broke me.

"Who are you?"

NARA'S POV:

I was waking up and coming to my sense. I didn't knew where I could be or with who. I wasn't even sure what was happening or why my head hurted so much. Did i get drunk with Yumin yesterday?

When i opened my eyes i didn't saw the comfort of my home. I saw a doctor and i realized i was laying on the hospital bed. I looked to my right side. There was a man sitting there and I couldn't tell who it was.

"Who are you?"

I asked while i sat up. The man looked quite sad, he glanced down on the ground as soon as i asked it. Who really was he?

"Did you come here with me from some club or? And where is Yumin? Could you please call her, sir?"

As soon as i called him "sir" he teared up. What was happening? Before the man could answer the doctor started talking.

"What year is it, miss?"

"2022" i said confidently.

"It's the year 2024, you lost your memory due to an accident. I'm sorry."

The doctor bowed to me, leaving the room.

"What happened?" i faced the man sitting beside, sobbing.

"Why are you crying, sir?" i asked him with smile on my face completely forgetting about the news that the doctor told me.

"Listen to me Nara."

His deep voice mesmerized me, i never heard that kind of voice from a man in the club. I laughed to myself and began to listen to him.

"I'm your boyfriend and we should be getting married soon. I know it's a lot but i hope you will be able to love me again."

He said with a quite calm voice and it made me calm down too.

"What else did i miss?" i had to keep my cool infront of such a handsome man that is my... boyfriend? 

RIKI'S POV:

Nara was keeping her calm and i was glad that she wasn't screaming from all the shock because at that moment i would have lost it and break down completely.

When Nara asked what else did she miss, i didn't have the guts to tell her the truth so i lied for her own good.

"You and Yumin don't talk anymore" i said in depressing tone in my voice.

"WHAT, I'll call her right away!" Nara shouted and went through her contacts in a big smile of thinking that they will start talking again.

"Here it is!" she pointed at her name in the contacts and dialed her number.

I was staring at the ground while Nara's smile was slowly disappearing when no one picked up.
She hang up and looked into my eyes.

"I think we really had a big argument"

I nooded and tried to smile. I hope we can start from the beginning again, my love. When i glazed it her eyes it wasn't full of love like before. It was a pure confusion and when she stared at me it was slowly burning me. Not a single sparkle but i understood her.

"Goodbye my first love" i mumbled under my breath knowing that the old Nara won't be back..