18- Who am i?

A loud ringing in my ears. I squished more of the soft material in my hand grabbing it with me when i sat on the bed near me.

My vision started becoming more and more blurry before it turned completely black.

I saw myself sitting at a table that had all kinds of food on it. Riki was sitting right infront of me looking handsome as we were on a.... date?

"Do i really have to wear this dress?" I heard my own voice and it sounded different yet the same as always.

"You look beautiful in it" I saw Riki's soft smile. I looked down on the dress i was wearing and in that moment everything was normal again.

I jumped from the bed throwing the dress on the other side of the room.

"I was wearing that? Why is it here in some room with a number?!" I yelled out loud before placing a hand on my mouth to keep my mouth shut. A bunch of tears came in both of my eyes, my vision becoming blurry from all the salty drops.

I dropped onto my knees while i sobbed.

"Who am i even?" I mumbled with shaky voice not knowing who am i anymore. It felt so bad to find out things about me that i did in the past everyday.

"What is my dress doing in some wardrobe?!" I mumbled not having the strength for anything but crying. It was all i could do.

In that moment i heard the door open. I was still on my knees in tears. I didn't care who it was or how did the person saw me. The only person i wanted to talk to was Riki.

"Nara, i expected you here but please don't do this." Sunghoon said and i looked up at him, wiping some of the tears away but another tears came so it was completely useless.

Sunghoon glanced at the dress before coming closer to me. I was expecting him to yell but he hugged me instead.

I felt the warmth of his body and i started crying even more. It was so much of a comfort for having someone to hug me in this situation.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled while squishing my body even harder.

"I'm so sorry" He repeated with quite shaky voice.

"I'm so sorry, Nara" he cried out before completely bursting into tears. We were both on our knees crying uncontrollably.

"I couldn't do anything about it, i wasn't here when everyone needed me" He mumbled right beside my ear when i felt a bunch of drops on my neck.

I couldn't understand what he was talking about anymore but it felt like he was telling me some of his secrets.