8- My heart hurts

I was resting on the couch after the sudden situation that happened between me and my mr. loverman. After the sudden comeback of some blurry memories from past.

I had closed eyes while i was thinking about everything. About what could have made me fall for that man in the past. What was the reason of me and him becoming "we" or "us".

I heard the front door open. I opened my eyes and sat up in a second. I saw a man wearing a suit. Tall, pale skin.

"Who are you?!" I shouted at him in confusion.

"Nara, I'm Sunghoon. We talked before but you don't remember me."

With his explanation i sighed in relief. My heart, my body remembered Sunghoon but my mind couldn't.

"Riki told me about your argument. Nara you really melted his heart. That man cried"

"Who doesn't cry?"

"Riki" one word reply was enough for me.

My anger wasn't cooling down and i was mad on the whole word but mostly at me. I had the right to yell at him but i shouldn't have been like that.

A regret was crossing through my mind and i caught my heart beating faster.

"My heart" i mumbled making Sunghoon more interested in what was i about to say.

"My heart hurts" i continued with a tear dropping from my eye as soon as i finished the sentence.

"Why does it hurts?" He asked with worried look.

"My heart needs him even though i can't remember the time we shared together."

My sentence caught Sunghoon laughing while kicking his feet.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You idiot. You still love him, i promise you that you'll remember him soon enough" He spoke with a bright smile of relief.

"Fuck you. Do you even know what he did? How can you talk like he didn't kill the closest person to me?!" I tried to hold my tears while telling him that.

"I know it can sound weird from me since I'm his friend. What he did was wrong and what we both do sucks but he didn't want that. His father is making him do all those horrible things" Sunghoon said calmly.

"And who is telling you to do it with him?" The only thing i caught on is that Sunghoon is his partner in work too. 

"Listen to me Nara" he said while coming closer to me.

"I enjoy what i do and nobody forces me to do my work. Me and Riki may be bestfriends but we are the opposites"

I swallowed my saliva when i heard his words. He sounded like a pure devil so suddenly. His cover of being a cool sweet looking guy was perfect.

"I have pleasure in my work." He continued scaring the shit out of me. I backed off till i couldn't move anymore. My back reached the backrest on the sofa while Sunghoon being an inch from me.