16- Secret

"Where is he?!" I yelled out when i turned to face Sunghoon.

"I'll go check to his office"

"We are going there" i corrected him.

"Nara are you nuts? You can't go there and you won't" Sunghoon raised his tone and it sounded like Riki was hiding a lot of things there.

"I'm going" I said as i crossed my arms over my chest.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Sunghoon's tone turned into the most angry i have ever heard. His eyes had no emotion in them since we talked about Riki's office.

"I'm not" I insisted on still going there. I wanted to try everything to find him.

"Are you deaf? You are not going there!" Sunghoon yelled out loud while coming closer to me. I was backing up till i hit the wall behind me.

Sunghoon placed his hand beside my head.

"Understood?" He mumbled and i nodded. I knew i couldn't win in an argument against him and i didn't want to argue more in this situation.

Once i nodded he went further from me, back to the front door.

"Come on" he said and i tiptoed out of the house. When i was out he started locking the door and both of us walked to the car.

I was sitting in the passenger seat still thinking why was Sunghoon acting like that.

Once Sunghoon started the engine i knew we were about to have silent drive but i was wrong.

"Riki would kill me if i lead you there and let someone hurt you" Sunghoon mumbled while still focussing on the road infront of him.

"Hurt me?" I asked him curiously. I thought it was just some office where Riki made calls and stuff but it turns out that it isn't.

"We don't know when there will barge in others"

What did he mean by "others" i couldn't figure it out. I preffered not to ask him about the others since he was calm at the moment.

"I'll drive to his house and you can get out there" He mumbles while i nodded since i had my car parked there.

We were finally back at Riki's house and i got out.

"Thank you, give me a call when you'll find him please" i said in nice tone not thinking Sunghoon would share it back.

"Of course" he smiled.

I closed the door and he started driving away. When he turned and his car disappeared behind the bushes i ran up to mine. I started the engine as fast as i could.

I decided to follow him. I knew that it wasn't the best decision but i was curious to find out about everything.