23- My firefly

"What's with all the tears?" Sunghoon said after noticing our teary eyes.

"Riki" I said while glazing at Heina.

"We don't know if he'll come back" i continued while my voice started breaking down from time to time.

I was getting really tired from everything. Mostly from all the waiting for a guy that i finally started remembering. When i found him in my memories he had to vanish.

If we only gave it a little more time it all could have been different right now and maybe i would have already remembered everything.

I was so mad at myself that i got so upset about the Yumin thing. I missed her so much but i shouldn't yell at him that way. It won't bring her back sadly.

"He will come back" Sunghoon said when his phone started to ring. He lighted up the screen right away.

"RIKI!" He shouted with a big excitement in his voice before picking up.

He picked up the phone right after.

"Riki?" He yelled out loud one more time with sparks in his eyes.

In that moment i saw Sunghoon's expression drastically change. The sparks disappeared and i started to worry what Riki told him to act this way.

Is he not returning? I thought. I glanced at Heina and she seemed so worried too.

They called together for about a minute before Sunghoon hang up. He put his phone in one of his pockets. His suprised face with teary eyes was the thing i couldn't describe more.

I could only say that i haven't seen him like this before and it scared me.

"Is he coming home?" I asked Sunghoon trying to get his answer the fastest i could. He was quiet not responding to me.

After a minute of silence he shook his head as a "no" and that was it. I completely broke down on the cold floor. I bursted into tears.

I placed my head into the palm of my hands after, sobbing uncontrollably. Sunghoon was still standing above me not saying a word.

Neither me or Heina knew what he told Sunghoon but we knew it wasn't good.