21- Goodbyes aren't forever

RIKI'S POV:

Right after my argument with Nara i left the house. The first thing i did was drive to the building where all the brutality and games happened.

When i arrived there no one expected me since i didn't return there for a longer time.

As soon as i walked in i went right into the room where i was when the games began and for the entire time they continued. When i finally reached my hand out for the door handle and opened the door i saw the room.

All empty still looking luxurious as always. When i stepped in i felt an atmosphere that made me uncomfortable. All of the memories were stuck in this place.

I was thinking about Nara when i searched through the room, looking at every object from up close.

When i spent something about hour in the room i finally searched for Heina. The woman that was taking care of all the girls that stayed here for the games. The one that introduced them to it.

I went into her office and as i expected i found her sitting behind her desk.

"Yes, Mr Nishimura?" She stood up, bowing afterwards.

"Heina please call me Riki" I said with calm voice while staring at the ground.

"What happened Riki? Why do you look so down?" Heina asked me immediately with worried voice.

"I'm leaving for some time because of work" I said as i looked up to face her.

"And miss Nara?" Heina asked me right away and hearing her name "Nara" made me smile.

"Take care of everything here and for Nara too, if she comes here keep an eye on her" I said to Heina making her nodd.

I stretched my arms out for a goodbye hug to Heina making her suprised. I could tell that she didn't expect it.

A soft smile showed up on her face making it brighter. She walked to me and i wrapped my arms around her.

"You take care too, alright?" I asked her when i stopped hugging her. Short but meaningful hug.

"I will" she smiled at me and i walked out of the office. When i was about to close the door behind me, i turned back one more time waving Heina a goodbye.

"Goodbye Riki" she said while waving at me back.