5- Will I fall in love again?

"Nara, i know you can't say it back yet and i won't get mad at you if you won't say it ever again. It must be weird living with a stranger but just so you know. I'll sacrifice everything for you."

I nodded at his longer speech giving him a small smile.

"Riki, I promise you i will love you again" i said promising something i wasn't sure if will ever become true.

Riki didn't smile this time since he knew i couldn't promise such a thing as love.

"I'm such an idiot for letting anyone hurt you" he punched himself with a sigh.

"If i won't ever love you like i did just know it's for the better and fate wanted it like that." I said while starting to tear up a little.

"I'll always remember our love though and I'll remember you trying to bring it back" he said while a tear ran down his cheek.

"Why does this sound like a goodbye?" I asked him with shaky voice.

"If you want to walk away, i won't stop you Nara" he sighed with a sad face. Our laugher turned into sobbing.

"I won't stop trying till i succeed" i tried to smile while a bunch of tears came out of my eyes.

"I don't want your love towards me to be forced." He said, reaching out his hand to hold mine.

"I should have just let you go" Riki mumbled but not quiet enough. At the moment we both knew it won't be the same like before.

We both knew we should have sacrificed our love for good.

We both knew it won't be the same.

I knew i wasn't able to feel the same feeling like i did before. As much as i tried to call him my boyfriend i couldn't

Riki knew he should have just walked away. He knew he ran straight to his biggest heartbreak for a couple of happy moments.

But was it worth it?

Was I worth more than anything in his life? Was I his true love? His last one or his first one?

Love. A feeling no one can decribe perfectly. Did i just dream of being loved or did i dream of loving someone?

Could i ever love him even a bit? I knew i couldn't. Nothing connected us anymore like it did before by his words.

There was one decision waiting for me. Walk away and break him or stay and let him live in happy lie. What is better?

Hurtful truth or lovely lie?