24- It's so empty

"Sunghoon speak right now! Why isn't he returning?" Heina yelled loud enough and her voice echoed through the hall.

"He is not alive" Sunghoon said while still staring at one point in the hall, not moving his eyes away from it.

"What do you mean by that?!" I stood up, yelling even louder into Sunghoon's face.

Heina went over to the reception. She sat on the chair behind the desk and completely broke down.

"He didn't make it" Sunghoon repeated the same sentence just with another words.

In that moment my world fell apart. I couldn't imagine my life without that jerk that i still couldn't remember completely.

"I was such a bad friend" Sunghoon said afterwards and with that he glazed into my eyes. A tears started forming in his when he proceeded everything.

"Who called you from his phone then?!" I asked Sunghoon, taking one stare at Heina that was still sobbing at her desk.

"Heeseung" He mumbled while putting his hand into fist. I saw anger yet sadness behind his eyes.

"Heeseung?" I thought trying to think about the time when i saw him. Yet i couldn't. I knew i met him before Riki but i just couldn't remember it and i hated every part of me for not being able to.

"What did he say?" I questioned Sunghoon. I was completely shaking and standing from my last strength but i had to know.

"That Riki called him as the last thing before dying." Sunghoon replied and it took me by a shock.

My head started hurting with an unbearable pain. I placed both of my hands on my ears trying to get rid of all the voices i heard.

I was fighting with my own mind.

I could remember everything. In that moment every memory came to me, i knew i could finally remember everything. But it was too late.

I started crying from sadness yet from happiness. It's all in my head now. I could remember everything clearly.

All of the games i played, all of the moments i shared with Riki in his room and i could remember that i really stayed in the room where i found the dress.

"I remember everything" I mumbled.

Riki was my light to get to know myself more. To fight with my own head. In the darkness i saw the light. The light was Riki, the one that I'm thanking to.

Sunghoon stared at me after what i have said. Through all the tears i saw a little smile form on his lips.

"I'm glad" His smile grew wider. Both of us stood there just staring not knowing what to think at the moment. My mind was full with new memories that were in the past.

We saw the glass front door open. We both faced the direction and we froze after seeing Heeseung.

Heeseung rushed over to both of us. Sunghoon grabbed me by the hand, pulling me behind him.

"You already remember everything, don't you?" Heeseung said and it hit me. I knew when or where i met him.

_________

Years ago i have met him one night in a bar. And it was not just some random one. It was a place where all of the rich people went to have fun.

I was there with Yumin that time just because we were curious to see how it is there. We payed hundreds of dollars to go in just to meet one guy that was sitting at the bar.

All alone, keeping his head down. I was staring at him and then he turned his head to look behind himself.

Our eyes met and he waved at me with a smile. I was a little bit out of my senses so Yumin dragged me away. I could remember his face for weeks and i even returned to the club a couple of times to see him but i never did

And eventually i forgot about him.

__________

"You are the guy that i met?" I asked Heeseung taking Sunghoon by surprise.

Sunghoon glanced at me when Heeseung nodded.

"This is too much, just stop. Did you kill him?!" I asked Heeseung while sobbing from the loss.

"You tried to kill me too!" I yelled at him after, going back to the condition i was in earlier. Nothing else just tears.

"Look, i didn't remember you right away and i was just taking revenge" Heeseung answered to the second sentence i said to him.

"Answer me! Did you kill him?!" I insisted that he answered my first question.

"You two weren't meant to be" Heeseung answered and in that moment i slapped him hard. He placed his hand on his red cheek right after.

Sunghoon watched the scene while sobbing.

"You ruined my life and you took my happiness away from me!" I shouted at him trying not to break down completely again.

"You made me forget the man i truly loved and made sure I'll never meet him when i can finally remember him." I yelled at him while wiping the tears that ran down my cheeks.

I spotted one tear leaving Heeseung's eye.

"I admit it! I never forgot you and i started going after Riki more once i found out the information about the contestants."

Heeseung said making me cry even harder.

"I married a woman i never loved just to make you forget him" he contined and in that moment i just wanted this all to end.

"Did you think i could ever love someone that would do that?! Riki didn't do a single thing wrong!" I didn't had strength anymore so i couldn't continue, i could only just stare at him after that.

"Are you a psychopath?!" Sunghoon shouted.

"I will ask you one more time. Did you kill him or did he call you before dying?!" Sunghoon insisted when he grabbed Heeseung by the collar.

"Look! I didn't kill him alright, he called me to meet him." Heeseung said and i couldn't feel more guilty.

"Then what's with Riki?! Please just speak" Sunghoon said with a bunch of tears leaving both of his eyes.