11- Emptiness in my heart

I was packing some clothes that Riki bought me not knowing where to go or what to do with my life.

I had nobody so the only thing i could do was return to my old house we lived with Yumin in.

I was walking to the kitchen with the bags when i found a paper on the kitchen counter.

"I knew we would end so here you go :) i wish you a great life, find a husband that will love you "

When Riki mentioned another man a tear fell down my cheek.

I glanced beside the paper. A pack of money laying there with a car key beside it. Soon I giggled to myself at the thought that he still left something to me in worry.

I opened the front door turning one more time to take a look at the house we used to call home. At the walls that were keeping us safe.

I closed the door shut for the last time. I pressed the unlock button on the car key. One car's lights lit up and i knew it was from that one.

I was siting behind the wheel when i broke down. I didn't knew why was i crying if i don't know him a bit.

My heart was still in love with him and i could feel it. But my mind couldn't process it right. My mind was stopping my mouth from saying all the words as love.

A sudden ringing i heard in my ears. A painful headache i couldn't stop. I placed my head onto the steering wheel while keeping my hands glued onto my ears.

What i saw was blurry. Everyone's faces were blurred to the point i couldn't recognize the people. A second later the image that i saw was me and Riki kissing in a room i didn't knew.

"Please stop" i cried out after my vision cleared and i saw Riki's face all lit up after the kisses he put on my lips. He looked so happy not a single worry in his face. His eyes filled with sparks.

My mind was doing what it wanted. I wish the time could take me back to the day we met and show me our story one more time

The image of Riki's smile was stuck right infront of my eyes and i couldn't make it go away. My fate was hurting. I heard a voice.

"I'll choose you at the end"

"What did it mean?" I questioned myself right away. What did he mean by such a sentence.

After he said it i snapped out of it. My vision coming to normal and me facing the steering wheel with no ringing being heard, no voices.

After that i started driving to my old house. I remembered the location perfectly.

I parked outside, trying to find my keys in the bag. Once i found them i could finally come in.

I opened the door and began to glaze at a house that was all empty. I heard no one talking, complete silence.

I shutted the door behind me and walked over to the couch we had in our living room.

I placed my head in the palm of my hands while tearing up. Tearing up at everything. I missed Yumin so much and i hated to admit i missed Riki too.

I wondered at the moment if my memories will ever come back completely.