9- Is he telling the truth?

"Get the fuck away from her!" I heard Riki yell while grabbing Sunghoon by his colar away from me.

I was staring at the situation when i sighed in relief of Sunghoon being further from me.

I didn't knew such a nice looking guy could do something like that to his bestfriend. I wasn't expecting it from him even though we met for the first time today. Atleast for me.

"What the fuck were you trying to do?!" Riki asked Sunghoon while raising his eyebrows and holding him against the wall.

"I was just explaining the business to her." He said with a big smirk on his face while glancing at me.

Sunghoon received a punch in the face afterwards and i couldn't bring myself to say a single word.

"Whats wrong with you? This isn't the Hoon i know" Riki spoke with disappointed look in his face.

"Do you even know me Riki?! You always care about your business and now only about Nara" Sunghoon replied to him and i had to tell that i felt bad.

"What are you saying?! I always cared about you" Riki shouted at him placing another punch in his face.

"STOP" I yelled out causing both of the boys looking to my direction.

"Stop fighting please" I said making Riki sigh and releasing Sunghoon from his grab.

"I'm out" Sunghoon mumbled giving both of us a death stare, slamming the front door after walking out.

As soon as Sunghoon said Riki stomred off to his room. Yea he still didn't forgot about our argument and all i could feel was like i owed an apology to everyone.

So i decided to do the first step. I walked over to Riki's room, opening his door. I saw him resting on the bed turned by his back at me.

"Hey, Riki" i mumbled not receiving an answer from him.

I still had our wedding ring right on my finger. I went to Riki and placed it infront of him on his bedside table.

"I think it will be better if we end this" i sighed expecting a panicking or something from him.

Instead he sat up and calmly said.

"You are right"

After that he stood up to glaze at me face to face.

"I still love you but your safety is more important, go pack your bags and forget about me Nara" he said while grabbing my face placing a kiss at my cheek.

I froze at the moment so i just stood there, processing the thing he said. He was telling me to go away and basically never show up again.