7- Anger or forgiveness?

"Fucking look at me while you talk to me!" I yelled at him. The temperature of my whole body was heating up more with every second.

As soon as i told him to face me instead of the ground he did. His eyes were teary and full of regret but he couldn't go back in time. What was done was done. The worst part was not remembering it. Not being able to.

"You are nothing but a fucking liar!" I couldn't say nothing more than just expletives.

"Nara, im idiot i know it"

"No, you are a fucking asshole who only cares about looking the best infront of everyone. The perfect Nishimura Riki while killing others for money."

I couldn't stop shouting at his face. He was arrogant for not telling me. It wasn't fair.

"How many things you forgot to mention?! Huh?" I was staring at him while raising my eyebrows. He kept a silence from his side by not making a single sound from his mouth.

I lost all of my trust towards him.

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING HIDING?!" I yelled at him from the fullest i was capable off. My voice echoing through the whole hall.

"Can you say anything?!" I continued because of no response.

"I have nothing to say" he suddenly replied with calm voice. Yet tears running down his cheeks.

With that he walked off leaving me in tears yet full of anger. He didn't have the sweetness in him to comfort me in such a situation but after all he was the one to make a decision of not telling me about it.

On the other side if someone yelled at me like that  i would have left too.

The silence between the walls of this house was so loud.

Full of arguments on the first day of coming here.

"Fuck some lovely lie" i mumbled under my nose not understanding why was he so upset i got mad at him.

All i heard was the front door getting shut with the loudest bang. With that Riki left the house. Not trying to explain to me why he lied. He said to not make me feel the same pain but was the lovely lie worth it? Or is hurtful truth always better.

All i could feel was pain in my heart. Not understanding why since i lost my memory and with that feelings towards Riki but my heart remembered it all.

Suddenly i heard a loud ringing in my ears. I couldn't seem to stop it. It came with a few flashbacks.

I saw a room full of blood. Lots of girls and Riki coming up on some stage.

I didn't knew where it came from but there were images that made me feel uneasy. Not good about myself and in that moment i couldn't seem to stop the voices, sounds of ringing in my head.

"Contestants.." Was the beginning of one sentence i heard.

"FUCKING STOP ALREADY" I shouted while my voice began to echo through the whole house making the scenes and sounds finally stopping.