20- Mission

Hour passed. Me and Sunghoon were sitting on one of the beds beside eachother. Completely lifeless souls. Both of us were thinking about Riki and his safety.

We knew we couldn't do anything to find him since we didn't had a single clue where he went. Since Sunghoon told me he didn't wanted their last memory being an argument we haven't spoke.

It was just pure silence between us.

"Park Sungh-" a woman came into the room, as soon as she saw Sunghoon's condition she froze not knowing what to say.

His eyes were all red and swollen showing no life in them anymore.

"Are you both okay? Do i have to call a help?" The woman asked and she was too familiar.

Amd then i recognized her. Her voice sounded exactly the same as in my flashback. It was the woman that said the word "contestant" to me.

"Where is he?" Sunghoon asked facing the girl. I was only glazing at her in shock how i could recognize her so easily.

"Who?" She answered with a confused look, who was Sunghoon asking about.

"Riki" Sunghoon simply answered in emotionless tone.

"Oh, Mr. Nishimura is on a secret mission. We don't know when he'll return or where is he" She said making Sunghoon a bit angry.

I grabbed him by his shoulder to try to calm him down a little. She was just doing her work after all.

Sunghoon didn't say anything to her after i splaced my hand on his shoulder. He just signalized her to go away and she started walking away.

"Wait, why were you searching for me?" He stopped her.

"I just needed to update you that a mission is waiting for you and Riki but he has to return first." The girk said as she turned back at both of us.

Sunghoon just nodded and she walked away.

"I will be back in a minute" I said when i ran out of the room trying to catch the girl. I saw her walking through the hall.

When i ran up to her i grabbed her by the wrist. As soon as our hands brushed against eachother my vision became blurry.

Ringing in my ears. I could hear a slight screaming in the back.

"Sunghoon!" The girl screamed as soon as i fell onto the ground and with that everything around me stopped.

I saw a flashback of me standing in a hall that was full of blood. A girl laying on the ground. When i tried to look closer on her face i couldn't. Her face was all blurry and it left me with many questions.

I snapped out of the flashback just to see the woman and Sunghoon about me.

"What happened ma'am?"

"I lost my memory a while ago and it's coming back in flashbacks." As soon as i said it she glanced at Sunghoon and he nodded.

It seemed like he signalized her that i know about everything that happened even though i couldn't remember it properly.