22- What about the plans we made?

Nara's pov:

"Ma'am could you please come with me?" The women above me asked while she held out her hand for me to get up. When i stood up i quickly grabbed her by her shoulder when my head started spinning around.

I started walking behind the woman while Sunghoon still stood on the same spot, leaning against the wall waiting for us to come back.

"What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" I questioned the woman since i hated the feeling of not knowing her name.

"Heina" She said with a soft smile.

"Do you know anything about Riki, Heina? Please tell me."  My question made her freeze. She completely stopped moving while staring at the ground infront of her.

After a while she started talking.

"I wasn't meant to say this to you but you have to know. Riki went on a mission and it is a dangerous one. I searched through his office and i don't know if he'll return alive." Heina sighed as soon as she said the last word.

"What are you saying?" A bunch of tears came in my eyes when hearing all the information.

I finally started remembering detail after detail and then she tells me something like that. I know we parted our ways in argument but i still cared.

"There is only a small chance that he returns, Nara" Heina said while holding her tears trying not to break down right infront of me and i could sense it.

"Nara, i have been working with him for such a long time and i just" Heina's voice started sounding a little bit shaky and i couldn't help but hug her.

"He wouldn't leave just like that" i mumbled trying to convice her but more myself.

"Riki said goodbye to me and he doesn't do that, Nara. I'm so sorry" Heina continued making me sob.

"Stop please" i mumbled to her while hugging her tighter.

As soon as Heina's hands weren't wrapped around me, i pulled myself out of the hug.

"Thank you" Heina said to me making me smile a bit. She sounded like such a nice person.

Sunghoon walked up to us.

"I see you got to know eachother" he giggled while crossing his arms over his chest.