𝟭𝟮𝟳. 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 {𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴}

Grace stood in the ambulance bay as they waited for the incoming accident which they knew was Callie. Grace knew how she couldn't help but think over the fact that Callie was pregnant. Grace looked to Bella "are you okay? I know that this is pretty fresh with Maddie for you" Grace asked as Bella looked to her and smiled

"I'm okay I know my baby is safe how about you. Your the one tho is pregnant and I know you and how you overthink everything"

"I'm okay" Grace said as she placed a hand on her bump

Mark ran out to the ambulance bay. He looked around and saw Bella who was crying. "What the hell happened?" He asked. He knew Bella wasn't crying for Callie but for the baby and how it could of been her and Maddie

Owen looked over to him. "Car versus truck. That's all we know," he told him.

"And her injuries? What ... the baby?"

"We don't know yet."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Well, why the ... why the hell don't you know? Someone get me a trauma gown!" He yelled.

Bella walked over to him. "Babe. You can't be on this. I know what she means to you," she said.

The ambulance was heard approaching. Webber looked to Mark. "Mark, you need to sit this one out."

Mark shook his head. "I'm not sitting this one out. That's Callie. That's my best friend!" He told them.

"I know. I know you want to work on her. But you have to stand back and let the people who aren't that close to her deal with this," Bella told him.

Webber nodded. "Bella is right. I'm sorry. You can't be a doctor on this one," he said.

"Screw you."

"Sloan."

Mark shook his head. "Screw all of you," he said as he held a look with bell. He knew how he was worried over her doing this and being involved she was also in an accident when she had Addie even if it was just a fall in the stairs

Webber sighed. "Look at me, Sloan. Look at me. Look, maybe I don't understand what you two have, how you have it, but I understand this, she is your family. Callie Torres and that baby are your family, and the best way that you can help your family is to step back and let the rest of us do what you can't rationally do ... save their lives. Okay? Mark."

Mark nodded. He sighed. "I'm in the room, you hear me? Okay. I'm in the room."

Grace looked to Bella and took her hand. "You're his family. Okay? You are his family. You and baby girl."

"Okay. Hunt, you're in charge," Webber told Owen as they heard the ambulance getting closer.

"All right, everyone. Multiple blunt trauma protocol. Let's go!"

The Paramedic looked to the doctors. "Tachycardic and hypotensive en route. Obvious head and chest injuries."

Owen looked down at Callie. "Callie? Callie. We've got you, you hear me? Everything is gonna be okay," he told her.

"She's hemorrhaging. Wait. Hold on. Is that blood coming from her chest?"

Arizona sighed. "What? Calliope means ... means music," she said.