Weathertop

"No!", Sam cried, kneeling down beside Frodo and holding his stab down with a ripped off piece of fabric.
"Strider!", Pippin called out.
Frodo panted, his face colourless and pale, his eyes white as a ghost, his pupils dilated into big black circles. "He's fading" Aragorn said softly, kneeling down before Frodo. "Sam", Aragorn said hastily. "You know the plant, Athelas?", Aragorn asked, now facing Sam with worry. "Aye, it's a weed?", Sam said quickly. "An Elvish herb that may slow the poison from reaching his bloodstream", Aragorn said whilst holding g a branch over his torch to pass the flame for Sam to scavenge.
They looked for ages and found a small bunch nearby. Aragorn knelt down next to it and quickly placed his sword beside him to cut the herb off it's stalk. I got off my horse and slowly approached him, placing my sword down by his neck, lifting his chin up slowly, carefully not to accidentally hurt him.
"What's this?, a Ranger caught off his guard?", i said softly like a whisper. Aragorn stopped immediately, his face of worey creeping into a small grin.

"What brings you to Bruinen?", Aragorn asked , placing his sword back into his sheath and walking along side me speedily

We walked back in the forest towards the hobbits.
"Im gar- been looking an cin an tád days", i said turning my face to face him as we walked. "I coth na- ú- far o cin. A húd -o Wraith's are close adel cin, hain won't dár faras cin until hain get what hain anír-", i warned Aragorn with concern.
"I know, Alêna. We have seen them, they stabbed the halfling with a Morgul blade - The Witch King of Angmar", Aragorn said speeding up to reach the hobbits faster.
My eyes widened, it is as i feared. I saw this in a dream having inherited my father's gift of foresight.
"Where are they?", i said worriedly.
We finally reached the hobbits, they were all crouched down next to Frodo, he was fading into the light.

Frodo turned his head to look at me slowly, his eyes widening as he saw a bright white light of purity around me. "Get back!", Sam shouted at me, stepping in front of Frodo's body.
"Sam! This is the Lady Alêna. She is not one of the enemy, she will help Frodo", Aragorn said angrily. Sam stepped aside, his eyes fixed on me carefully.
"Frodo, I'm Alêna. Telin le thaed, Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad", i said softly to him. Frodo's breathing became slower and he relaxed more, "Telin le thaed", i repeated whilst closing my eyes.
"Is it working?", Pippin asked, leaning in to look closer.

"He needs more aid than what i can give him, he needs my father's healing", i said honestly, now looking at Aragorn's face. "Stay here with the hobbits, i can ride to Rivendell then send horses for you", he said getting up and sorting the tack out on Asfaloth. I held his hand, stopping him from continuing. "I am the faste rider, i should be the one to go", i said confidently knowing that i am an elf and therefore a natural horsewoman. Aragorn paused for a moment before nodding his head. "Ride fast, do not look back", he said as he lifted Frodo onto Asfaloth so he sat in front of me. "Noro lim, Asfaloth, noro lim", i whispered near Asfaloth's ears. I kicked the sides of my horse making it canter forward, not looking back like Aragorn said.
"What are you doing!", Sam cried out . Aragorn turned aroudn to look at the hobbits. "The Wraith's, there still out there!", Pippin said worriedly looking out into the forest. "Do not worry, Alêna is a great rider, she will get Frodo to safety", Aragorn said with slight hesitation, staring out into the distance.

I rode fast through the forest, the branches scratching the sides of my face, still clutching into Frodo. I heard a deafening scream and my heart dropped, they had found us. I looked to my side and saw two black rider's either side of me. "Noro lim, Asfaloth, noro lim!", i said loudly. Asfaloth began to speed up, his strides becoming bigger and stronger.

A wraith's dark hand reached out to Frodo's neck, trying to grab the ring

A wraith's dark hand reached out to Frodo's neck, trying to grab the ring. I quickly pulled the reins and swerved past a tree causing the black rider's to halt. I tried to remember Aragorn's word's, 'ride fast and don't look back', i repeated in my head again and again.
Frodo began to whimper, his breathing became unsteady. "No, Frodo. Do not give in", i whispered close to him, holding him tighter with my other arm.
The screeches became louder, there were now nine black rider's following behind me. I ducked at the trees above my head, avoiding being hit. We reached the river, i paused and looked back. They were right behind. I kicked Asfaloth forward and began walking forward's, slowly entering the river. We continued to walk forward's before i stopped at turned around, Asfaloth reared up at the sight of nine Nazgûl in front of us. The horses stopped at the water's edge, unsure whether to enter or not. The middle rider began to whisper something, "Give up the halfling", it growled. "If you want him, come and claim him!", i said loudly, pulling my sword from out of my sheath and hovering it above my head, looking around us at the water that surround us.
The rider's began to slowly enter the water, my heart dropped, i did not think they would enter the river.
I looked around worriedly, trying to think of a plan before i remembered something. "Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer, Rimmo nin Bruinen, dan in Ulair!", i repeated several times before the sound of flooding watwr came from the side of us. The wraith's turned their heads and saw the flood of water coming at them. The horses panicked and struggled before seven horses made of water galloped and flooded them causing them to run.

 The horses panicked and struggled before seven horses made of water galloped and flooded them causing them to run

I got off Asfaloth and placed Frodo on the ground carefully. "No Frodo! Do not give in", i said kneeling down , holding him in my arms. "What grace eru has given me, let him be spared", i said softly, closing my eyes allowing a teardrop to fall from my eye.