43

"Yaoyun, I don't understand what this old man is saying. How about you help me ask him?"

  "Yaoyun, how do you say this in your G province dialect?"

  Su Yaoyun was answering questions with several villagers. He kept hearing requests for help and was extremely busy.

  Moreover, even though Su Yaoyun was born and raised in G Province, he could not cope with it, because G Province not only has an official dialect but also a local dialect, not to mention a variety of accents.

  Meng Liang pretended to help Su Yaoyun and the others seriously, but he was actually watching from the sidelines. He wanted to see what effect it would have if these people were talking at cross purposes with the villagers.

  After a long time of effort, Su Yaoyun sent away the villagers with confused looks one by one, feeling very uneasy.

  She hesitated and asked the others, "Do you think they really understand what we say?"

  Everyone was a little hesitant. In fact, as they spoke, they didn't even know what they were saying.

  Before coming to Province G, they were confident that farming would be no problem, but the various problems they encountered today were like a knife that shattered their original confidence.

  As soon as Su Yaoyun saw everyone's serious expressions, she knew what everyone was thinking. In fact, her situation was similar.

  It seems that we have to think of other ways, otherwise it will be useless to keep doing this even if we shout at the top of our lungs.

  Zhao He looked at her, "Yao Yun, what should we do now?"

  Su Yaoyun said: "Stay here for a few days first, and then go to the village to investigate the situation."

  Zhao He nodded and said, "Okay."

  After sending them back to the guesthouse, Meng Liang seemed to have forgotten the unpleasantness of this morning. He smiled warmly and said to Su Yaoyun and others: "Thank you for your hard work, experts. Everyone should take a good rest and adjust. I will go back to the bureau and report today's progress to the leader, but I guess I will have to trouble you to complete the work without compromise."

  These words were obviously a mockery of what Su Yaoyun said during the day.

  As soon as these words came out, Zhao He and others all looked at him. They really couldn't understand how there could be such a shameless person.

  Su Yaoyun suppressed everyone's desire to argue. If a dog bites you, do you have to bite it back? Su Yaoyun was too lazy to argue with such people. The way to deal with a vicious dog is to directly find someone who can deal with the dog's owner.

  Therefore, Su Yaoyun decided to file a complaint.

  In order to see Su Yaoyun as soon as possible, Song Zhen kept spinning like a tireless top every day. When he finally took a break, he began to miss Su Yaoyun again. He was still thinking about her now, but he and Su Yaoyun agreed to call each other every three days. They just talked on the phone yesterday, so it was not the right time yet.

  He thought he might as well write a letter to express his longing for her, and then he heard someone calling him to answer the phone.

  "Yaoyun?"

  When Song Zhen heard the voice on the other end of the phone, his tone was a little excited. He just thought it was someone from Beijing who called him, but he didn't expect it was the person he had been thinking about.