Female cult leader

As she stepped into the light, I can finally see her, she was..... beautiful

The cloak couldn't hide her figure, her mask added mysterious charm. Her body was stunningly proportioned, with a bust that looked to be a perfect C cup, though I think they could be much bigger inside.

Her waist was incredibly slim, around 21 inches her hips is noticeable in an enchanting way. The curves of her body clung to her, adding fuel to my imagination of the voluptuous figure hidden within her. Her chest, rose and fell with each breath, catching my attention despite the danger and threat she presented

I couldn't help but stare, distracted by her appearance. The way the light gazed off her curves, highlighting her ample bust and narrow waist, made it hard to focus on anything else. For a brief moment, I imagined what it might be like to touch her, to feel the softness of her skin beneath my fingers.

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. What the heck I was thinking. Mother was an enemy, and her beauty made me stray away. She is really dangerous.

Now that I really look at her. Mother's eyes are glowing with an unsettling light through her mask, were the only part of her face visible. Her presence was both intimidating and alluring.

She held her left hanger and pulled back her hands, "[Revert]" She spoke.

As soon as she chanted those words, the lancer I have killed has appeared in the ground, b-breathing and alive. He was confused but he sensed a woman beside him and was shocked

"You! Why are you here " He asked as if she wasn't supposed to come here.

She approached the fallen emitter, she healed while raising her hand "You have done well, but you are not ready to die," she said, her voice cold and emotionless.

Chantless healing. She must have mastered white magic, but something is wrong. I can feel it

Then she turned her gaze to me, and I felt a chill run down my spine. "Ethan, isn't that you? That child, the oracle, may I take her." She spoke in a polite manner requesting.

She was authoritative and her presence was overwhelming, and I knew I was facing an opponent far beyond any I had fought. No, I wouldn't I wasn't supposed to fight her but I did.

I stood my ground, holding Marina. "I won't let you take her." I persisted

If it was a novel, then I would say she broke several laws. Like final boss arriving early. But this wasn't a novel.

This was a reality

Mother's power was unique, she is an oracle. I can guess she can heal and revive dead person. But the next question is how she revived him

Do I even have the chance of defeating her?

Mother's eyes narrowed, and she raised her hand, dark energy swirling around her fingers. "Oh, Ethan, you're so brave. It's almost admirable," she said, her tone light and conversational as if we were discussing the weather.

"But bravery without power is just foolishness. "She held her left hand out and pulled back her fingers,

With a flick of her wrist, she sent a wave of energy towards me. I barely managed to conjure a [Dark Shield] to deflect the attack. The force of the impact sent me skidding back, my feet struggling to find purchase on the cobblestones.

"[Temporal Rift]!" she chanted, and suddenly the space around us warped. I could see flickers of events, disorienting and confusing me. I don't feel the sense of time, and where we are.

Wait! Heisenberg, Quantum mechanics.

Marina clung to me, her eyes wide with fear. "Onii-Chan, what's happening?" she whispered.

I tried to focus, knowing I had to counter her somehow. "[Shadow Chains]!" I called, aiming to bind her, but she merely laughed as she stepped through a rift, reappearing behind me.

With a flick of her wrist, she dispelled my chains, and I stumbled forward, regaining my balance. "How...My attack didn't connect" I said,

Mother stepped closer, her movements fluid and graceful, unaffected by the temporal distortion. "You see, time and space are my domains,"
She explained, almost kindly. "Temporal rift is my spell where future and past events are merged together to create a space where no interruptions occur."

"It's rather easy what you should do. Just give up " She replied with a smile that is chilling

This is my obstacle, but I will persist in fighting.

"Why, you naix people collect oracle children, what do you do with them " I asked her. I have an idea what she would do, but I want to hear her words.

She was strong, and her power far outclassed mine. But if I fear her now, and resisted the fear itself.

She chuckled softly, shaking her head while placing her palm on her head. "Ethan.... Ethan" She chanted my name

"If I truly wanted to take Marina, I would have done so already. This is merely... entertainment to fight you." She replied as it was obvious with a chilling smile.

"You are out of my league, Ethan," she whispered, her breath hot against my ear before she shoved me forward, sending me sprawling.

I got up and used my strongest spell "[Black Veil Worms]".

From the shadows, a swarm of tiny worms materialized, twisting in the air before launching at her

"Interesting" She spoke, then she raised her hands, and the air around us seemed to fracture. "[Chrono Storm]!" she intoned, and a tempest of distorted time-energy swirled towards the worms. The worms got stopped.

I mean they are not exactly stopped, but their movement is negligible. Then she channeled a huge fireball toward the worms

. "[Umbral Blast]!" I countered as I blasted it towards her while she was targeting the worms, sending a concentrated beam of dark energy at her. It struck her, but she already formed a barrier, I canfeel the barrier energy crackling but not breaking through.

Mother smirked, her eyes gleaming with power. "Is that all you've got?" She stepped forward, each movement fluid and calculated. With a swift motion, she extended her hand, and I felt an invisible force around my throat, lifting me off the ground.

"You're nothing compared to me," she said, tightening her grip. I struggled to breathe, Trying to hold my neck.

This is really bad

I summoned [Nightmare Chains], hoping to distract her. The chains wrapped around her legs, but she simply laughed, the sound chilling me to the bone.

"Those was pretty cute chains, nice design." she mocked, snapping the chains with a flick of her wrist.

Just as I was struggling, Marina's voice cut through the haze. "Ethan! No!"

Mother glanced at her, momentarily distracted. Seizing the opportunity, I mustered all my strength and fired another [Umbral Blast] directly at her face. The force of the spell broke her hold on me, and I fell to the ground, gasping for air.

Nice to meet you oxygen. I need you, come. I said as I panted for a while.

This girl is a monster

Mother staggered back, clearly annoyed. "Impressive, but still futile." She raised her hand again, preparing for another attack.

I had to think fast. It was clear that direct attacks wouldn't work. I needed to use her own power against her. As she prepared her next spell, I focused on the distortions she had created in space and time.

My mind raced, trying to find a way to counter her. Then it hit me—a spell that could manipulate the same temporal and spatial energies she used. But I needed time to prepare it.