Bath with mom

Lucia's eyes narrowed slightly at the interruption, but she waved a hand dismissively. "Enter."

"Ah! Good time to cockblock me. Kimora " Ethan said with disappointment

"Cockblock? What does it mean " The two ladies asked with curiousness.

"I see. Nevermind " Ethan said as they both shrugged and returned to their conversation

Kimora stepped inside, her expression filled with concern and determination. She glanced between Ethan and Lucia, sensing the tension. "I apologize for interrupting, but I couldn't help but worry for Ethan to be sent there."

Ethan gave her a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Kimora. We will be just meeting some nobels."

Kimora nodded, though her eyes lingered on Lucia, whom regarded her with a cold, unreadable expression. "I just wanted to make sure everything is alright," Kimora said softly.

Lucia's lips pressed as she observed the interaction between the two. She then turned her attention back to Ethan, her voice calm but with an edge that Kimora couldn't quite decipher. "Kimora, I trust you understand the importance of the conversation we were having, it is quite rude to eavesdrop." Lucia said, her tone carrying a warning note to her.

Kimora hesitated feeling the tension. "Of course, Madam Lucia. I have no intention of interfering."

Lucia's gaze lingered on Kimora for a moment longer before she turned back to her son. "We will continue this discussion later, Ethan. For now, focus on what I have said."

With that, Lucia turned and walked towards the door. As she passed by Kimora, she paused, her voice low but firm. "Do not forget your place."

Kimora stiffened at the remark, but she kept her expression neutral, nodding silently as Lucia left the room.

Once they were alone, Kimora let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She turned to Ethan, her eyes filled with concern. "Ethan, I... I just wanted to make sure she wasn't too harsh on you just because of me."

Ethan gently took Kimora's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, Kimora. My mother can be... intense, but she means well. She's just very protective."

Kimora's brows furrowed, still feeling uneasy. "I understand that she wants the best for you, but it feels like there's more to it. I don't want to cause any tension between you and her."

Ethan smiled softly, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're not causing any tension. My mother's always been this way. She's just a bit possessive of me. It's her way of showing she cares, even if it comes off as harsh. But you don't need to worry about that."

Kimora hesitated, searching in Ethan's eyes for any sign of distress, but found only warmth and reassurance. "If you're sure..." she murmured.

"I am," Ethan confirmed, his tone soothing. He gently guided her toward the door, his hand still resting on hers. "Now, how about you explore the castle for a bit? There's plenty to see, and I'm sure you'll find something that catches your interest. Take this time to enjoy yourself and don't worry about anything else."

Kimora looked back at Ethan, her reluctance still evident, but she nodded. "Alright, but if you need anything, please let me know."

Ethan chuckled softly, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I will, I promise. Now go on, have some fun."

With one last glance at him, Kimora slowly left the room, leaving Ethan alone with his thoughts. He let out a deep breath, running a hand through his hair.